IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ? WTF are you talking about?
She has called for the death of bush cheney, wanted (gingrich?} raped etc. More over the top than Palin at her best when I used to listen to her show in west palm. I doubt she has toned it down much since
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New I blame Howard Stern.
Ever since he started talking about lesbians on the air, all hell has broken loose.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     The Mail gets it right - (beepster) - (46)
         Things are boring in a binary world. - (Another Scott) - (40)
             Tell that stuff to the sheriff - (beepster) - (39)
                 Gimme a full quote and a linky and maybe we'll talk. -NT - (Another Scott) - (38)
                     Look it up. Front page stuff - (beepster) - (37)
                         Don't ask me to do your homework. Don't work that way. -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                             for someone who claims to be in touch - (boxley) - (4)
                                 I'll help you out. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     at home no heat? Yuk - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Just flurries. More to start around 3pm. Only 1-3" expected. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     He certainly does. - (beepster)
                         Here's the sherriff's press conference - (lincoln) - (30)
                             yesterdays links - (boxley) - (29)
                                 What did the sherriff say that was incorrect? - (lincoln) - (28)
                                     sure, political hackery is allowed, just dont deny it -NT - (boxley)
                                     Of course you don't see it - (beepster) - (26)
                                         Yeah, you know, we have - (jake123) - (17)
                                             not joining the lemmings? No worries here -NT - (boxley)
                                             Most of the western world? - (beepster)
                                             ya know jake, when an anarchist nihilist takes up arms - (boxley)
                                             I guess not. -NT - (jake123) - (13)
                                                 On "most of the western world" - (beepster) - (12)
                                                     The Western world - (jake123) - (11)
                                                         So far the polling data in >this< part of the western world - (beepster) - (10)
                                                             In the UK, the Daily Mail - (jake123) - (9)
                                                                 Re: In the UK, the Daily Mail - (beepster) - (8)
                                                                     Dude, I'm not saying it's her fault - (jake123) - (7)
                                                                         bookmarked, he admits it :-) -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                             You really should go read about Radio Rwanda -NT - (jake123) - (4)
                                                                                 and if you dont think the left does it too - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                     Yeah, more evidence that your culture - (jake123) - (2)
                                                                                         ? WTF are you talking about? - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                             I blame Howard Stern. - (beepster)
                                                                         And I and others are saying its not - (beepster)
                                         Validation... - (beepster) - (2)
                                             it doesnt matter that he didnt listen to news or talk radio - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Actually, its even better... - (beepster)
                                         Re: Of course you don't see it - (lincoln) - (2)
                                             That is simply priceless. - (beepster)
                                             yeah, ya have to go to the cache - (boxley)
                                         The line I've bought, hook line and sinker, - (mhuber) - (1)
                                             You have to hear them. - (beepster)
         Re: The Mail gets it right - (lincoln) - (4)
             so they should be silenced? - (boxley) - (3)
                 But it's ok with you if they make political hay? - (lincoln) - (1)
                     off of your attacks? They need funds to defend themselves - (boxley)
                 Heck No they shouldn't be silenced! - (mmoffitt)

What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs.
73 ms