IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Speaking from the technical education industry..
We've gotten a flood of resumes in response to an ad we put out for a single full-time and several part-time instructors. Normally we'd consider nine to be a good response (though we'd usually get less) but this time I got about forty or fifty (and that was after I did some weeding of the initial pile).

Tom Sinclair
Lead Instructor
Computer Programming Dept.
Westwood College of Technology
Denver South Campus
New Re: Speaking from the technical education industry..
Hey - I wanna move back to Denver (my house has just been vacated by my renter).

Can I work for you? Or - do you know anyone hiring experienced software architects?

New What you might want to do
(after sending me your resume, of course) is to find a full-time gig programming (or architecting, for that matter) and look into teaching part-time. We're changing our program to include a lot more C++ and Java, as well as network programming so we'll most likely be looking for those kinds of skills.

So there's two plus sides here: You can get the satisfaction of teaching plus make a decent living (full time instructors get about $40K plus bennies) and we get an instructor with current skills who can keep them fresh.

New Been looking
for such a role. Pickings are slim. If I could find one I would. Send e mail or fax contact info to me at tblanchard at mac dot com.
     Am I the only one whose comapany is hiring? - (DonRichards) - (27)
         Might be... - (addison)
         Well, actually... - (jlalexander) - (15)
             Sounds cool - (SpiceWare)
             choice: Pepsi or Coke - (tablizer) - (13)
                 ffs - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Good Point - (deSitter)
                 I'm amazed you can spell "Hitler" - but "Mousilini"?!? - (CRConrad) - (10)
                     Lysdexia can be an asset. (But just for.. some artists.) -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                         That would be dicraphia, no? -NT - (Arkadiy)
                     I've always heard it with an "i" sound -NT - (tablizer) - (5)
                         and something I notice about English - (tablizer) - (4)
                             so you are in favor of eubonics? :) - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Axe me about eubonics. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 putting letters in my mouth - (tablizer)
                             Er - (pwhysall)
                     That's Moosolini - (mhuber) - (1)
                         Moose salami? Never tried it in a hogey -NT - (tablizer)
         It depends on the company - (orion) - (1)
             and Industry - (SpiceWare)
         Around here... - (admin)
         Speaking from the technical education industry.. - (tjsinclair) - (3)
             Re: Speaking from the technical education industry.. - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                 What you might want to do - (tjsinclair) - (1)
                     Been looking - (tuberculosis)
         Hrm... - (Yendor) - (2)
             I think you've nailed it - (DonRichards) - (1)
                 Also private/public ownership may make a difference - (tonytib)

Bad command or filename.
88 ms