IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: You are kidding, right?
As opposed to Wright and Ayers and bitter and ... Obama just made a lot fewer own goals than his opponents, and then there's the whole temperment thing.

Personally I think the whole "VP's job" thing is a waste of time. Who cares? She was talking to 3rd graders.

I was more concerned about the other bafflegab she was spouting. I think it was obvious that she was unprepared; the job of President is not just about "executive experience" (not to mention Alaska has less population than Rhode Island and many cities). Whether she can learn or not is another matter, but had McCain kicked off 2 months into his first term I believe we would have been in trouble with her at the helm.

Did she get more attention? Probably. But that's what McCain *wanted* to happen. She was chosen to make a big splash. It just didn't turn out quite the way he expected.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Well said.
     Palin on Africa as a country. - (Another Scott) - (61)
         teh funnay, and the true beleivers bought it :-) -NT - (boxley) - (49)
             Of course they did - (beepster) - (46)
                 It got traction because it was almost believable... -NT - (Another Scott) - (45)
                     Depending on your starting point, I guess - (beepster) - (44)
                         Dunno. - (Another Scott) - (43)
                             oh for Obama's sake - (boxley) - (42)
                                 Uhh ... - (drook) - (40)
                                     That reminds me... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Re: That reminds me... Berkeley Breathed employed said - (Ashton)
                                     On Senate role - (beepster) - (37)
                                         Evidence, please. - (Another Scott)
                                         You being facetious? - (drook) - (26)
                                             Re: You being facetious? - (beepster) - (25)
                                                 You're doing it again - (drook) - (11)
                                                     Your taking it as insult is not my problem - (beepster) - (10)
                                                         I'll ask directly, then - (drook) - (9)
                                                             Answered once below, here again - (beepster) - (8)
                                                                 And the rest? - (drook) - (7)
                                                                     What's to stop it? - (beepster) - (6)
                                                                         Further - (beepster) - (2)
                                                                             This prevents it - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                 Fine - (beepster)
                                                                         But that's not the VP's job. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                             she should have just said run the country like cheney does - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                 Readme in my posts. - (Another Scott)
                                                 Um, that article also says that the VP... - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                     who sits in that funny seat at the head of the senchamber? - (boxley) - (11)
                                                         Sitting there doesn't give them power to do anything. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                             On the rules... - (beepster) - (9)
                                                                 doesnt count because palin prolly didnt know that :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     Sure, cause everyone already knows - (beepster)
                                                                 Originally, slavery was legal too. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                     The criticism all said - (beepster) - (5)
                                                                         With a vengeance? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                             You are kidding, right? - (beepster) - (2)
                                                                                 Re: You are kidding, right? - (malraux) - (1)
                                                                                     Well said. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                             her youngest child isnt hers! vengeance indeed -NT - (boxley)
                                         Ok, I think I see what you're doing. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                             And she did - (beepster) - (7)
                                                 We'll have to agree to disagree. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     What fun is that? -NT - (beepster)
                                                 Barking at the moon - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                     so sound bytes are us wins over the body of work? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                         Unparseable. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                             uncheck yer dear leader tab -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Why yes - (beepster)
                                 There is that Large Hadron Collider Spirit! -NT - (folkert)
             True believers on both sides. - (malraux) - (1)
                 Heh. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Read it more carefully - (rcareaga) - (10)
             Oooh. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 again, no - (rcareaga) - (2)
                     Interesting. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     sullivan is right you know - (boxley)
             Then why all the apologies? - (beepster) - (5)
                 she is country folk, must be backward and ignorant -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                     No, she actually sounds ignorant. - (malraux) - (3)
                         stood up to cheney, is that antics of an idiot? - (boxley) - (2)
                             Ignorant != idiot. - (malraux)
                             Re: stood up to cheney, is that antics of an idiot? - (folkert)

Most of the posts on this thread are from some idiot named "this user is blocked."
120 ms