IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New One more thing
<b> The nsa boys playing a tape of a poor lonely soldier talking sex talk with his wife for the amusement of the other security creatures, that is what voting against the last patriot act bill would have stopped, nope dear leader signed on as did pappy
</b>

Bullshit. The patriot bill did not authorise ANY of that. That was pure illegal, Bush simply used the patriot as cover. He would have done it anyway, and used some other legal fiction.

Edit: How do I bold or left bar, etc?
Expand Edited by crazy Nov. 2, 2008, 08:57:22 PM EST
New Funny
you still think all that started with Bush and/or the Patriot Act

How quaint.
New Not at all
Just that particular violation was after that bill. If you reread it, I said the patriot bill had nothing to do with it. Box was the one who said otherwise.

And while I fully expect anyone in power to abuse it, the recent history shows Bush is both irrational and abused it. I'd prefer someone rational. And I don't think McCain is anymore.
Expand Edited by crazy Nov. 2, 2008, 09:39:33 PM EST
New Re: One more thing
the patriot act allows the government to do whatever it wishs establishing the immunity of any business entity that breaks the law while helping the government, legal cover for all of that

now you say I should ignore that
Okay, ignoring that gives me a plausable calm black guy who is exactly like the crazy old fart, who uses advisors just as dirty in the financial meltdown as the crazy old fart. Voted with mccain 90% of the time and is more of the same with the exception a bullet proof majority in the legislative arena

We have had 6 years of that followed by 2 years of nothing and how sis that work out for the country.

The smart vote is a veto proof legslative arena and a president of the other party. That is the smart move

because I cant vote for the crazy old fart for the same reasons I cant vote for the black guy I voted for Bob Barr.

you want a train wreck like shrubs first term with the house and senate rubber stamping every cheny idea feel free. If you dont think there is a cheney like person waiting in the wings, I got a bridge in brooklyn for sale.
Yes, Virginia, there really is an Obama Claus. You can hear him shouting, "On Pelosi, on Reid, on Kennedy, on Biden. Cash away, cash away, cash away all!"
New Windmills dude
~1%

New yup, have the scars to prove it
Yes, Virginia, there really is an Obama Claus. You can hear him shouting, "On Pelosi, on Reid, on Kennedy, on Biden. Cash away, cash away, cash away all!"
     A plea for foregoing mindless exuberance - (Ashton) - (45)
         Perhaps I'm reading him wrong. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Remember - it's the W.S.J. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Thanks. - (Another Scott)
         Low Congress rating means little - (mhuber) - (40)
             Its low because they've done less than nothing. -NT - (beepster) - (39)
                 Which is actually an improvement over the previous 6 years. -NT - (malraux) - (38)
                     By far - (crazy) - (37)
                         Excuses - (beepster) - (26)
                             Nope - (crazy) - (25)
                                 ! - (Another Scott)
                                 Since they were handed the majority - (beepster) - (23)
                                     I thought you, like Twain, liked an inactive Congress. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                         Rescue what???? - (beepster)
                                         WTF are you smokin? - (boxley) - (17)
                                             Are you forgetting that the House Repubs voted against it? - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                                 that package saved the world? - (boxley) - (15)
                                                     That's not quite how it happened... - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                         that cant be right, there is only 202 republicans - (boxley) - (13)
                                                             You like right-shifts, don't you. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                                 Im just glad chambly and stevens kept pelosi and reid honest -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                                                                     No matter how much good comes - (crazy) - (10)
                                                                         I think you're misreading Box. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                             no I dont :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                                         dunno about religious agenda - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                             Fine, you've stated your test - (crazy)
                                                                             One more thing - (crazy) - (5)
                                                                                 Funny - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                                     Not at all - (crazy)
                                                                                 Re: One more thing - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                     Windmills dude - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                                         yup, have the scars to prove it -NT - (boxley)
                                     Yup - (crazy) - (2)
                                         What I'd like - (beepster) - (1)
                                             Oh, I GUARANTEE that! - (crazy)
                         there is a reason the repos didnt use the nuke button when - (boxley) - (9)
                             And??? - (crazy) - (8)
                                 because if they did, the dems would do it to them - (boxley) - (7)
                                     Bullshit - (crazy) - (6)
                                         democrats are going back to their roots? - (boxley) - (5)
                                             Ah, classic - (crazy) - (4)
                                                 you brought up columbine as an example of democrats -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                     And Beepn'Box perfectly symbolize that modern koan, - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                         I know one thing - (boxley)
                                                         Nice rant - (beepster)
         It will be better then Bush - (jay)

Sanctioned by GRR.
95 ms