1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And???
Jeez box, at least tell me what it was.
New because if they did, the dems would do it to them
if they took power, like they have
Yes, Virginia, there really is an Obama Claus. You can hear him shouting, "On Pelosi, on Reid, on Kennedy, on Biden. Cash away, cash away, cash away all!"
New Bullshit
It was unnecessary.

The threat got their judges seated.

These guys do NOT think about the next cycle unless it is specifically about their own reelection. Why should they? Their base is happy with their actions, and would be perfectly happy to send them back (for the most part) if they pulled the trigger.

The dems might actually HAVE to use it, since they are seen as wimpy and won't. Threatening won't be enough, since they won't be believed. Very few things scarier then a wimpy underdog that is pushed to far. At least for people they don't like. Columbine comes to mind.
New democrats are going back to their roots?
bull conner, night riders, the snitch army.
yeah, wouldnt surprise me
thanx,
bill
Yes, Virginia, there really is an Obama Claus. You can hear him shouting, "On Pelosi, on Reid, on Kennedy, on Biden. Cash away, cash away, cash away all!"
New Ah, classic
Rather than discuss the issue, go fer FUD.
New you brought up columbine as an example of democrats
New And Beepn'Box perfectly symbolize that modern koan,
The enemy of the good is the Perfect.

[short form] Neither of you can perform - produce predictable Results! via your arrogated 'expertise', I aver. You pretend to a grokking to fullness: that which Never Can Be grokked to fullness. Your models are imperfect and by Schrödinger's fucking cat: there never shall Be such a model

[Long form, optional]
Anything less that total-capitulation to your joint-worship of the ravings of Ayn, anything less than your perpetual illusion that such a thing as a totaly- 'Free Market' -- ever could exist (beyond fanciful on-paper musings)
== is, by definition fodder for your incessant one-liner slogans.

You two are perilously close to (at least the mannerisms of) My Gramma. Absolutists, despising 'authority' while wishing to impose a form of that: your simple ideas of a Pefection which simply, *cannot exist!* within the
(Chaos Theory / fractal geometry - NOT linear differential equations)
nature of worldwide 'Econ'.

Gödel's Proof shall have to suffice: within any system of math, there shall be found Truths which cannot be derived from the axioms. And like the committee-written 100M+ lines of Windoze code: no one human can possibly grok the infinite localized-feedback loops which, cumulatively--and often accidentally--allow billions of daily guesses/then transactions to ... "seem smart to That particular transactor."

Stuff. your. (both) knowing-smirky ripostes, behaving as if *you* "understand" how that massive kluge Actually Works -- or gets by, ~seeming-to ... well enough for the RMS transactions to sort of keep going on.

The mattresses are getting stuffed; similarly the whole <Faith-based> grease of daily commerce is getting Stuffed. Even waking up to finally employing -seriously- new fractal models of parseable-parts of the mega-whole (?) will take time. And some much-Braver economists manning the barricades. Crap shoot, that.

And even then, as with 'IQ', there are No Formulas for acting effectively to create fearless withdrawals from all those mattresses == THAT shall ever require niceties of both psych and psyche massaging: a v.soft 'science' which cannot be reduced to numbers for the comfort of spreadsheet mindsets.

Or, just take the easy way - further perfect your MyGramma transformation, and start using no-CAPS: 'box' it is. You're IN one. [you think you Know]
I think you Don't.

carrion
New I know one thing
when the P&E is <10* its time to buy, too bad I dont have any money
econ is easy, dont be fucking greedy,
that is what the problem is and all the mba's and your Keynesian and your marxists and your Rand dont get, there is no way for most people to be "not greedy" so these models fail time after time.
Its the point you apparently dont get as you keep buying into the failed policies that got us here
New Nice rant
too bad you still haven't figured out where I stand on things. Rand was a idealistic fool, nearly as bad as you as far as I can tell...just on the opposite of the spectrum.

I'm nowhere near an absolutist, as you seem to think. Lots and lots of gray out there. Your problem seems to stem from the fact that there are some people who disagree fundamentally with the way you "know" things to be...which can't be possible since your way must be "the" way. After all, this seems to be the basis by which you judge our way to be incorrect, correct?

You forget I started all so long ago in these environs as a supporter of antitrust legislation, recognizing its need because I know, through education as well as general observation that the "invisible hand" doesn't always work. But this is an inconvenient truth for you...as your views of my views depend on something entirely different.

Oh well...
     A plea for foregoing mindless exuberance - (Ashton) - (45)
         Perhaps I'm reading him wrong. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Remember - it's the W.S.J. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Thanks. - (Another Scott)
         Low Congress rating means little - (mhuber) - (40)
             Its low because they've done less than nothing. -NT - (beepster) - (39)
                 Which is actually an improvement over the previous 6 years. -NT - (malraux) - (38)
                     By far - (crazy) - (37)
                         Excuses - (beepster) - (26)
                             Nope - (crazy) - (25)
                                 ! - (Another Scott)
                                 Since they were handed the majority - (beepster) - (23)
                                     I thought you, like Twain, liked an inactive Congress. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                         Rescue what???? - (beepster)
                                         WTF are you smokin? - (boxley) - (17)
                                             Are you forgetting that the House Repubs voted against it? - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                                 that package saved the world? - (boxley) - (15)
                                                     That's not quite how it happened... - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                         that cant be right, there is only 202 republicans - (boxley) - (13)
                                                             You like right-shifts, don't you. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                                 Im just glad chambly and stevens kept pelosi and reid honest -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                                                                     No matter how much good comes - (crazy) - (10)
                                                                         I think you're misreading Box. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                             no I dont :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                                         dunno about religious agenda - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                             Fine, you've stated your test - (crazy)
                                                                             One more thing - (crazy) - (5)
                                                                                 Funny - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                                     Not at all - (crazy)
                                                                                 Re: One more thing - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                     Windmills dude - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                                         yup, have the scars to prove it -NT - (boxley)
                                     Yup - (crazy) - (2)
                                         What I'd like - (beepster) - (1)
                                             Oh, I GUARANTEE that! - (crazy)
                         there is a reason the repos didnt use the nuke button when - (boxley) - (9)
                             And??? - (crazy) - (8)
                                 because if they did, the dems would do it to them - (boxley) - (7)
                                     Bullshit - (crazy) - (6)
                                         democrats are going back to their roots? - (boxley) - (5)
                                             Ah, classic - (crazy) - (4)
                                                 you brought up columbine as an example of democrats -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                     And Beepn'Box perfectly symbolize that modern koan, - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                         I know one thing - (boxley)
                                                         Nice rant - (beepster)
         It will be better then Bush - (jay)

Hello, boys and girls!
78 ms