IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think you're misreading Box.
Remember, he voted for Obama in the primary. He also was a big supporter of Uncle Ted Stevens - including supporting Stevens's shipping pork back to Alaska.

Box gets upset when civil liberties votes don't go the way he thinks they should. When that happens, Hell hath no fury...

I think he likes arguing with me, too. ;-)

HTH!

Cheers,
Scott.
New no I dont :-)
Yes, Virginia, there really is an Obama Claus. You can hear him shouting, "On Pelosi, on Reid, on Kennedy, on Biden. Cash away, cash away, cash away all!"
     A plea for foregoing mindless exuberance - (Ashton) - (45)
         Perhaps I'm reading him wrong. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Remember - it's the W.S.J. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Thanks. - (Another Scott)
         Low Congress rating means little - (mhuber) - (40)
             Its low because they've done less than nothing. -NT - (beepster) - (39)
                 Which is actually an improvement over the previous 6 years. -NT - (malraux) - (38)
                     By far - (crazy) - (37)
                         Excuses - (beepster) - (26)
                             Nope - (crazy) - (25)
                                 ! - (Another Scott)
                                 Since they were handed the majority - (beepster) - (23)
                                     I thought you, like Twain, liked an inactive Congress. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                         Rescue what???? - (beepster)
                                         WTF are you smokin? - (boxley) - (17)
                                             Are you forgetting that the House Repubs voted against it? - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                                 that package saved the world? - (boxley) - (15)
                                                     That's not quite how it happened... - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                         that cant be right, there is only 202 republicans - (boxley) - (13)
                                                             You like right-shifts, don't you. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                                 Im just glad chambly and stevens kept pelosi and reid honest -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                                                                     No matter how much good comes - (crazy) - (10)
                                                                         I think you're misreading Box. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                             no I dont :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                                         dunno about religious agenda - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                             Fine, you've stated your test - (crazy)
                                                                             One more thing - (crazy) - (5)
                                                                                 Funny - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                                     Not at all - (crazy)
                                                                                 Re: One more thing - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                     Windmills dude - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                                         yup, have the scars to prove it -NT - (boxley)
                                     Yup - (crazy) - (2)
                                         What I'd like - (beepster) - (1)
                                             Oh, I GUARANTEE that! - (crazy)
                         there is a reason the repos didnt use the nuke button when - (boxley) - (9)
                             And??? - (crazy) - (8)
                                 because if they did, the dems would do it to them - (boxley) - (7)
                                     Bullshit - (crazy) - (6)
                                         democrats are going back to their roots? - (boxley) - (5)
                                             Ah, classic - (crazy) - (4)
                                                 you brought up columbine as an example of democrats -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                     And Beepn'Box perfectly symbolize that modern koan, - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                         I know one thing - (boxley)
                                                         Nice rant - (beepster)
         It will be better then Bush - (jay)

This theory is not even wrong.
208 ms