IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Rejoice! The creation of the Third World middle class!
The farmers of agrarian, Third World countries used to be undermined by subsidised food from the industrialised nations. Now the demand for biofuels has changed all that! Rising oil prices makes this high paying market guaranteed. The land owners will finally be able to pay their bank loans and stop being subsistence farmers. With money, the land owners will learn the meaning of enterprise. To improve productivity they'll buy excessive amounts of fertiliser and pesticides and invest in irrigation that drains the water table. Or rather, they'll do lot more of that.

This new middle class who once stuggled to sell to their own nation will regard their domestic market as a waste of time. When they see the irony of farmers mostly buying food from the other side of the world, they'll know they've arrived.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New the landowners will be quickly dispossesed by the diktat
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Ever the Optimist, Aren't we? :-)P
Smile,
Amy
New I'll go with that
Taking over a countries farms, running them and taking the profits directly is a lot harder than with oil or merely skimming with a corrupt marketing board but that's never stopped people trying and failing.

Rejoice! The Third World ruling classes get richer and mismanage their agriculture!
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New zimbabwe fine example
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     so much for biofuels - (boxley) - (25)
         The free market will provide. - (warmachine) - (5)
             You're right - (imqwerky) - (4)
                 It's worse than that... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     I would say, "Unbelievable" - (imqwerky) - (2)
                         "Nothing that doesn't "? So then it IS "Unbelievable"...? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             oops - (imqwerky)
         Rejoice! The creation of the Third World middle class! - (warmachine) - (4)
             the landowners will be quickly dispossesed by the diktat -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                 Ever the Optimist, Aren't we? :-)P -NT - (imqwerky)
                 I'll go with that - (warmachine) - (1)
                     zimbabwe fine example -NT - (boxley)
         Well aren't they silly. - (static) - (13)
             Here's a good scenario - (imqwerky)
             hemp being much more multiuse -NT - (boxley)
             Still means less overpriced food - (warmachine)
             The biofuel industry chose corn because . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 Besides... - (folkert) - (1)
                     That 7% may be low . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             Do you *ever* use "etc", or do you think "et al" means... - (CRConrad) - (6)
                 Etc=things, et al=people....HTH :-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                     HT... Whom, exactly, do you think you're H'ing? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         I know, I know... - (imqwerky)
                 etc is where you keep the configurations for bin HTH -NT - (boxley)
                 Not really sure, now that I think about it. - (static) - (1)
                     Cetera="everything else", alia="other things" - (GBert)

She says, "Hey, I really got to leave!" Dang!
64 ms