1) If you were going to continue your comments on "racist" issues, why didn't you post to this thread? My comments weren't about race.

...I started this thread and immediately started it as that issue. I didn't respond to the other thread because, IMO, this story deserved its own.

2) I bet you he won't be facing deportation either.

3) You get them one at a time, not 10M at a time. And the current policy of letting them walk is indefensible.

4) I'm willing to bet that this is at worst [link|http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=iic_immigrationissuecentersf134|a zero sum game and more likely would be a savings to the economy] to send them out. You don't have to take them from Az to Tx...AZ has its own border...and quite frankly its not our job to do anything but get them back across the border. And I;m pretty sure that keeping them here in prison would cost us more than $165...and quite frankly, expense is a poor reason to do nothing.

5) And you still didn't address that one very well...because you ignore that the main promoter of these policies in metro areas are part of the liberal, pro-immigrant culture. The same ones that support them receiving SS payments even if they've never paid in.

6) I don't thing that finding drugs in the truck relied too much on the word of kids. Maybe the selling to minors part...but not the selling part.

As for the impression...its not the first reference I've seen...and I'm certain it won't be the last. BUT, if you think that the characterization of the big time biz man sipping drinks and not worrying about the "little brown people" isn't an accusation of racism...then I guess we've got a more fundamental issue which is a disagreement about what racism is in the first place. This IS possible, as I think the accusation and characterization shows more of a character flaw in the accuser than anything else.