IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I don't think it is as bad as you say
I don't think the racism situation is as bad as you say. I think Obama could be Robertson for instance, if Robertson where given a chance to rave in public about how everybody who doesn't agree with his specific type of Christianity is an evil devil follower.

But I would agree that people who think it wouldn't be an issue or would help him overall are simply wrong. Obama's best shot right now is serving 8 years as VP first. Getting people used to seeing and hearing him will overcome the majority of the disadvantage being black brings him.

Jay
New ask some black folk
His dad is from Africa, his mom white american. You might be surprised.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Okay., - (mmoffitt) - (31)
         you could make the same argument for bill clinton - (boxley) - (3)
             Clinton. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 I think he's still riding that speech he gave - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     He's gotta be a fav of the Repos. - (mmoffitt)
         He's from Illinois. So am I. - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Interesting. - (mmoffitt)
         Kunstler makes a decent point. - (Another Scott) - (24)
             s/Rational/Utopian - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                 It depends on who[m] he's running against. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                     Obama has no chance. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                         agreed thats why all the repo talking heads are pushing them - (boxley)
                         I don't think it is as bad as you say - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                             ask some black folk - (boxley)
                         Having the middle name Hussein alone will finish him. - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                             Well, there is that... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
                             More to the point - (tuberculosis)
                             Don't forget Obama rhymes with Osama. - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                 Good on ya. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                     I hope I never get that old - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                         Ha! Just noticed your sig change. Excellent choice! - (mmoffitt)
                                     Here's your recipe script for___Surprise!! - (Ashton)
                     Whom, by the Great Rotating Rod! - (CRConrad) - (6)
                         Ack! - (Another Scott)
                         Let's do ___ 'It's me!' - (Ashton) - (4)
                             "Myself" seems to be replacing "me" and "I" these days. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 You and Bio are doing what? :) -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                     No, it doesn't involve jazz hands. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Well.. 'ter' never caught on for 'him-or-her' - (Ashton)
             where is he from - (boxley) - (2)
                 Wow, that's a first - (drewk)
                 From many years ago . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

CROP CIRCLES APPEAR ON HUMAN HEADS!
66 ms