IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New He's from Illinois. So am I.
And if that isn't enough to be for him, I looked at his record as a state senator. Anyone who [link|http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3827/is_200408/ai_n9409702|Human Events] comes out against, I'm for. You can also look at how interest groups rate him at [link|http://www.vote-smart.org/issue_rating_category.php?can_id=BS030017|Project Vote Smart]. And the kicker for me is that Dick Durbin wants him to run. Anything the Big D wants is fine with me.
-----------------------------------------
Draft Kucinich [link|http://www.kucinich.us/bio.php|now].
New Interesting.
In my view, abortion should not be a legal issue. But the default issue is abortion at one of your links. I found this of some interest:

1997-2000 On the votes that the Illinois Federation for Right to Life considered to be the most important in 1997-2000, Senator Obama voted their preferred position 0 percent of the time.

But, then, ...

2002 On the votes that the Illinois Federation for Right to Life considered to be the most important in 2002, Senator Obama voted their preferred position 50 percent of the time.

So, as time passes, he's moving toward the Right to Life club's POV. That's encouraging?
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
     Okay., - (mmoffitt) - (31)
         you could make the same argument for bill clinton - (boxley) - (3)
             Clinton. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 I think he's still riding that speech he gave - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     He's gotta be a fav of the Repos. - (mmoffitt)
         He's from Illinois. So am I. - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Interesting. - (mmoffitt)
         Kunstler makes a decent point. - (Another Scott) - (24)
             s/Rational/Utopian - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                 It depends on who[m] he's running against. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                     Obama has no chance. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                         agreed thats why all the repo talking heads are pushing them - (boxley)
                         I don't think it is as bad as you say - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                             ask some black folk - (boxley)
                         Having the middle name Hussein alone will finish him. - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                             Well, there is that... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
                             More to the point - (tuberculosis)
                             Don't forget Obama rhymes with Osama. - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                 Good on ya. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                     I hope I never get that old - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                         Ha! Just noticed your sig change. Excellent choice! - (mmoffitt)
                                     Here's your recipe script for___Surprise!! - (Ashton)
                     Whom, by the Great Rotating Rod! - (CRConrad) - (6)
                         Ack! - (Another Scott)
                         Let's do ___ 'It's me!' - (Ashton) - (4)
                             "Myself" seems to be replacing "me" and "I" these days. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 You and Bio are doing what? :) -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                     No, it doesn't involve jazz hands. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Well.. 'ter' never caught on for 'him-or-her' - (Ashton)
             where is he from - (boxley) - (2)
                 Wow, that's a first - (drewk)
                 From many years ago . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

Everytime I hear the word 'Cthulhu', I go buy more guns.
65 ms