IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ah yes, Fraud. The New American Way.
Smile,
Amy

[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Amy%20Rathman|Pics of the Family]
New --new its always been the american way :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Well, its so blatant now. It's been outed. :-)
Smile,
Amy

[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Amy%20Rathman|Pics of the Family]
     Six sick States - (Ashton) - (50)
         Shouldnt the following be mandated for federal elections? - (boxley)
         Salon can't do better than that? - (bepatient) - (43)
             In Ash's defense it wouldnt be such a bad idea - (boxley) - (2)
                 And those in the middle - (bepatient) - (1)
                     hey pal, lucky strike smokers have a right to vote too :-) -NT - (boxley)
             Voters card + signature == identity - (jb4) - (32)
                 Really? - (bepatient) - (31)
                     If you guys had a sane system that used enumeration - (jake123)
                     Maybe Jersey has more dead voters? -NT - (drewk) - (29)
                         Missing the point entirely - (bepatient) - (28)
                             Has to do with the record - (jake123) - (23)
                                 Bullpucky - (bepatient) - (22)
                                     Ludicrous R'US -- scared brainless., for all to see. -NT - (Ashton) - (21)
                                         Interesting. - (bepatient) - (20)
                                             And you, Red Herring Boy, haven't attempted... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                 That fishy smell would be you - (bepatient)
                                             National ID card, you say? - (Ashton) - (17)
                                                 actually national lottery would work nicely - (boxley) - (5)
                                                     I like that idea! That would really get the vote out! -NT - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                         And the fraud too... -NT - (admin) - (3)
                                                             Ah yes, Fraud. The New American Way. -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                 --new its always been the american way :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     Well, its so blatant now. It's been outed. :-) -NT - (imqwerky)
                                                 Minor points - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                     An ID isn't "ABSOLUTE" proof. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                         And we try to create these extremes - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                             Sure. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                 And perhaps the only.. - (bepatient)
                                                                 call bs on these points - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                     Hmmm. On #2. - (Another Scott)
                                                                     You know...I have to call BS on this as well... - (Simon_Jester)
                                                                     I call BS on your BS - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                         But, what if one can vote before official Election Day? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                                             Doesn't matter. The vote isn't official until election day - (jb4)
                             How about we all just wear Stars? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 My God, Its made of stars -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                     OT: RFID's in US Passports. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         No -NT - (bepatient)
             Yeah, Beep - hears ya loud and clear - (Ashton) - (6)
                 Alls fair in love and war -NT - (bepatient) - (5)
                     Well.. ya can't have Both. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                         Sure you can...just not in unlimited quantity - (bepatient) - (3)
                             I wot that You Believe in it - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 Alot of those grey cubbies - (bepatient) - (1)
                                     Dunno if Thoreau got take-out from local diner - (Ashton)
         Just finished "Man Without a Country" - (danreck) - (2)
             Hola Danno! - (Ashton) - (1)
                 ;-) - (danreck)
         swiftly slither sideways. - (imqwerky) - (1)
             She sells C++ shells on the Cshore - (Ashton)

You'll need to find alternative forms of payment.
94 ms