IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What?
Just kidding. Sorry about the hearing aids....truly sucks getting old.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New I've needed them since I was six.
This is damage going back to then because of ear infections at the time. Of course, my parents didn't have the money, so I didn't bother, so I never went to places with lots of white noise (clubs, bars, etc.) and I can get by in not-so-noisy situations with my awesome lip reading skills.

Now, I'm going dancing, going to bars, etc, and it REALLY sucks. I can't hear half of what people say to me, and I mishear the other half. That's what pushed me to check it out.

And I just climbed out of the hole I'd been in since I moved out... Back into it again. :(
Hurt me if you must, but let the duckie go!
New My nephew's in the same boat
though he's only bad off in one ear.
Darrell Spice, Jr.            Trendy yet complex\nPeople seek me out - though they're not sure why\n[link|http://spiceware.org/gallery/ArtisticOverpass|Artistic Overpass]                      [link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare]
     I need hearing aids. - (inthane-chan) - (13)
         :( - (Yendor)
         What? - (bepatient) - (2)
             I've needed them since I was six. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 My nephew's in the same boat - (SpiceWare)
         Are there any resources available that can help you ? - (imqwerky) - (1)
             I'm just whiney. - (inthane-chan)
         Re: I need hearing aids. - (Ashton) - (4)
             The psychology of the aid is important too. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 Re: The psychology of the aid is important too. - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Reminds me of the 4/22/2004 "Real Life Adventures" comic. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Unfair! - (hnick)
         Ive needed them for years, you should have - (boxley) - (1)
             I'll get them next Friday. -NT - (inthane-chan)

DUUude...
80 ms