IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh Yeah, thanx beep
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New We tried...enjoy the ride. Nice to keep the Mrs happy
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     time to see how good kia warranty service is - (boxley) - (46)
         Slipping clutch I'd say - worn, oily or jammed linkage. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             What he said. -NT - (folkert)
         Yep, clutch. - (bepatient) - (29)
             I dunno about that - (broomberg) - (25)
                 Sorta what I was thinking - (drewk)
                 No, the cornering stuff was ME. -NT - (folkert) - (23)
                     Greg, you're not the only bad driver on the board. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (22)
                         Whoever said I was bad... - (folkert) - (21)
                             I followed behind you for 300 miles. - (bionerd) - (14)
                                 Too slow? -NT - (Yendor) - (13)
                                     Only when it came to finding the exit ramps. -NT - (bionerd)
                                     When I am following or being followed, I get distracted. - (folkert) - (11)
                                         Is that what you call that? -NT - (drewk)
                                         If being courteous distracts you, that's a problem. -NT - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                             Overly Courteous. - (folkert) - (8)
                                                 Explain, please. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                                                     Shhhhh ... listen really hard ... you hear that? - (drewk) - (2)
                                                         Why.. ya took the words right outta my fingertips - - (Ashton)
                                                         Re: Shhhhh ... listen really hard ... you hear that? - (lincoln)
                                                     Bah. Earth raping, oil consuming, smog emitting wankers both - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                         your vehicle costs 60k and gets 6 mpg (bus) :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             Not since I moved. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                 groceries by delivery? Hows that work? (new thread) - (boxley)
                             Aggressive = bad. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                 Okay. Tell that to NASCAR! -NT - (folkert) - (3)
                                     What's that got to do with driving on the road? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         DING! DING! DING! -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                                             Burned! -NT - (pwhysall)
                             I did - (ben_tilly)
             I thought clutches were considered normal deterioration - (hnick) - (2)
                 Well, premature failure is - (folkert) - (1)
                     Mine needs replacing - (Yendor)
         more news - (boxley) - (9)
             Now you see why I didn't buy a Kia -NT - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                 Re: Now you see why I didn't buy a Kia - (lincoln) - (6)
                     Used car? - (pwhysall) - (4)
                         Not everybody uses the dealer exclusively - (lincoln) - (3)
                             You're a contrary sod. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                 Dealership history isn't real likely around here. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 Re: You're a contrary sod. - (lincoln)
                     Do a carfax search on any potential buy - (ben_tilly)
             Does GA have a Lemon Law? Would that help? -NT - (Another Scott)
         SAGA ends in a half assed draw - (boxley) - (3)
             Oh Yeah, thanx beep -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 We tried...enjoy the ride. Nice to keep the Mrs happy -NT - (bepatient)
             I hope this one treats you better. Luck with your new ride! -NT - (Another Scott)

It's like there's nothing you can do about that joke. It's coming and you just have to stand there.
103 ms