IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Okay, but first I have to get the last word in
>> And it turns you don't (still) like the answers <<

Becuase you are comparing OOP to CRAPPY P/R. If you compare the tram to a Yugo, of course people are gonna take the tram. That extra middlemen arrays and stuff between the query and your loop is UNNECESSARY, yet you were quick to use it to hype up OOP.

Garbage reasoning like that simply reinforces my view of how delusional some OO fans are.

>> I stand by them <<

Then you are unreachable and irrational in my book. And a sh8tty procedural programmer at that.

YOUR EVIDENCE SUCKED

greg, curley95@attbi.com -- REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!
In 2002, everyone will discover that everyone else is using linux. ** Linux: Good, fast AND cheap. ** Failure is not an option: It comes bundled with Windows. ** "Two rules to success in life: 1. Don't tell people everything you know." - Sassan Tat
     PHP quibbles. - (static) - (77)
         And the documentation is worse - (drewk) - (74)
             That's a wierd one. - (static) - (73)
                 Empty(OOP) - (tablizer) - (72)
                     Classes in PHP. - (static) - (71)
                         Feathering my Ruffles? - (tablizer) - (70)
                             Do you really want to know? :-) - (static) - (69)
                                 Same thing in phpIWT - (admin) - (2)
                                     References? - (static) - (1)
                                         The issue... - (admin)
                                 why subclass? - (tablizer) - (63)
                                     If you won't get it, please say so. - (static) - (62)
                                         I *never* "got" classes. You know that. - (tablizer) - (61)
                                             Well, with that out of the way... - (static) - (58)
                                                 apples to oranges - (tablizer) - (57)
                                                     I'm sorry? - (static) - (56)
                                                         I don't believe you - (tablizer) - (53)
                                                             "and that is why you fail". - (static) - (52)
                                                                 Looks syntax-heavy to me - (tablizer) - (51)
                                                                     I really wonder why I'm doing this. - (static) - (50)
                                                                         no gap - (tablizer) - (49)
                                                                             Yes, there is a gap. - (static) - (1)
                                                                                 not just a "mere add-on" - (tablizer)
                                                                             I think I see what's going on... - (Arkadiy) - (46)
                                                                                 handles == pointers or ID's to bigger things - (tablizer) - (45)
                                                                                     Looks like we're in agreement. -NT - (Arkadiy) - (44)
                                                                                         So "OOP is of little or no use for custom biz apps" - (tablizer) - (43)
                                                                                             No, that part is incorrect. - (static) - (16)
                                                                                                 re: compile-time protection - (tablizer) - (3)
                                                                                                     Go away, Bryce. - (static) - (2)
                                                                                                         Okay, but first I have to get the last word in - (tablizer) - (1)
                                                                                                             Oh my... - (folkert)
                                                                                                 The king of OOP is typeless - (Arkadiy) - (11)
                                                                                                     I agree with your premise, but.... - (tablizer) - (10)
                                                                                                         People's brains are different indeed - (Arkadiy) - (9)
                                                                                                             head survey? - (tablizer) - (8)
                                                                                                                 Re: head survey? - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Is that why she walks funny? :-) -NT - (tablizer)
                                                                                                                 Here's an idea for you. - (static) - (1)
                                                                                                                     how != why - (tablizer)
                                                                                                                 Getting inside your head... - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                                                                                                     Maybe in a new thread though... ;-) -NT - (admin)
                                                                                                                     (I moved discussion to Flame Quarantine area) -NT - (tablizer) - (1)
                                                                                                                         Not necessary... - (admin)
                                                                                             AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - (folkert) - (19)
                                                                                                 answers: no, 3, whatever, chicken! -NT - (tablizer) - (18)
                                                                                                     You missed the meaning again... Same as always... - (folkert) - (17)
                                                                                                         I prefer readable scripting languages -NT - (tablizer) - (16)
                                                                                                             Then you cannot know... - (folkert) - (15)
                                                                                                                 Give me tools that fit the way I think and I can..... - (tablizer) - (14)
                                                                                                                     Heh! Certainly one possibility... - (hnick) - (2)
                                                                                                                         jack of all trades, master of none - (tablizer) - (1)
                                                                                                                             That would be me, kinda sorta... - (hnick)
                                                                                                                     There are NO tools that can make a 3-yo moron a watchmaker. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                                                                         My apps can kick your apps butt, neener neener -NT - (tablizer)
                                                                                                                         OUCH... No recovery Possible Bryce.... -NT - (folkert)
                                                                                                                         Ive cut my trees ate my lunch now where is the newspaper? -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                                     ask and you shall receive - (boxley) - (6)
                                                                                                                         Seems a little weak in the relational department - (tablizer) - (5)
                                                                                                                             Too bad, ya gotta stick with Xbase only. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                                                                                                 Laf, hardly. - (admin) - (2)
                                                                                                                                     tells u what the 2 richest men in the world think of OO ;-) -NT - (tablizer)
                                                                                                                                     Yeah, but Sssshhhh! - (CRConrad)
                                                                                                                                 what hazn't? - (tablizer)
                                                                                             OOP is no use for relatively small apps. - (Arkadiy) - (5)
                                                                                                 on scalability - (tablizer) - (4)
                                                                                                     Thingy - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                                                                                         All Your Nouns Are Belong To Us - (tablizer)
                                                                                                         How very interesting. - (static) - (1)
                                                                                                             And youses can *almost* articulate the benefits - (tablizer)
                                                         You can't reason with many people about many things. -NT - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                             the p/r api's are either fixable or not - (tablizer)
                                             Then why the HECK did you even ask, you UTTER moron?!? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                 Ah well, Bryce is programming without class - (nking)
                                 I noticed that, too - (drewk) - (1)
                                     Actually, it sort of works. - (static)
         Program you way around it - (nking) - (1)
             PHP doesn't really have that problem. - (static)

Pain is merely nature's way of hurting you.
82 ms