IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Other jobs I could work for
I used to be an election judge for St. Louis County. Trouble is I can only work when an election comes up. I could apply for a supervisor position as well, as I have past experience working as a judge. I did this off and on during my college years.

I could get a job as a critic, it seems I am good at complaining (I get this from my mother) about stuff. Plus I am always having a opinion on just about everything. I could be a consumer advocate/watchdog.

Product Testing, I used to do this as well. A long time ago before college. They would pay me $10 to give them my opinions on a product after testing it. Usually those places in the mall, or somewhere else that call people to test.

I could make a great video game beta tester, heh! Only problem is that I'd have to work at the same place they make the video games. A friend of mine wanted to do that for Sony, and they told him that he'd have to move out to where they code them. They didn't want them lost in the mail, or have someone steal them in the mail.

I could write articles on Sci Fi and Technology subjects. I already write some for a newsletter for a Sci Fi group I am with, they gave me an award. I could work at home for that. I seem to write a lot of ZIWETHEY posts, and I could turn many short posts of mine into articles.

With my illnesses, I could apply to be a test subject for medical research. I don't smoke or drink, and I don't use illegal drugs. So I should be a good canidate for testing some medication.

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
New Attention: Norm....
Norm, what about this one?

US-MO-St. Louis-Sr. Visual Basic 6.0 Architect

Ajilon is a premier provider of information technology services. With 15,000 employees worldwide, Ajilon
is a company full of opportunities and exciting new challenges. Currently the St. Louis District has a
position available for a Sr. level Visual Basic 6.0 expert with a strong background in architecture and design.
You will be in charge of architecting and re-designing the front-end of a system from the ground up. This is
a client/server system with a VB 6.0 front-end, DB2 backend, with multi-platforms involved.

LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
NO 3rd PARTY APPLICANTS
Additional Information
Ref Code: 14575

Contact Information
Ajilon - St. Louis, MO
Lraybon@ajilon.com
425 S. Woods Mill Road
Town & Country MO 63017
Ph: 800-434-2342
Fax: 314-434-7441
New Thanks,
I haven't talked to them in a while, maybe since 2000 or 1999?

The only thing I lack is DB2 experience. But SQL is SQL, and my Oracle and SQL Server experience has taught me how to adapt.

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
     Alternatives to IT work - (nking) - (31)
         What do you like? - (Another Scott) - (8)
             I am limited, it seems - (nking) - (7)
                 Only by your own thoughts - (Steve Lowe)
                 Limited by your own definition of "good", perhaps? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     One small logical error there... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         Re: One small logical error there... - (Steve Lowe)
                     Dont forget Mrs Nking has a stable Job - (boxley) - (1)
                         Yes she does - (nking)
                 You're confusing wants and needs. - (Another Scott)
         Stop thinking and start doing - (mhuber) - (4)
             Get out there and do SOMETHING - (mhuber) - (3)
                 I am out there coach, but nobody is passing me the ball - (nking) - (2)
                     Nobody ever passes anybody the ball - ya gotta steal it - (mhuber) - (1)
                         and ... "Stuart Saves His Family"! - (Another Scott)
         bad back leaves out firefighting - (boxley) - (1)
             You are right - (nking)
         How about teaching? - (tjsinclair) - (3)
             Good people skills - (nking) - (2)
                 You could teach an online course... - (tjsinclair) - (1)
                     That would work - (nking)
         Strong Interest Inventory, WCIYP - (kmself) - (7)
             Strong (heh!) second on both counts! -NT - (Steve Lowe)
             I took one of those in high school - (nking) - (5)
                 Norm - get a lawyer ASAP - (bconnors) - (4)
                     Where do I look for a lawyer? - (nking) - (3)
                         Can you remember any law firms that your old one hated? - (boxley) - (1)
                             Nope, cannot remember them - (nking)
                         lots of places - (bconnors)
         Other jobs I could work for - (nking) - (2)
             Attention: Norm.... - (slugbug) - (1)
                 Thanks, - (nking)

Ph34r the triple-recursive meta-LRPD.
64 ms