IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sorry...
I see 'hidden text' as dark blue text on a grey background.

But then, I force firefox to use my color scheme on all pages.... Doing so causes me to lose the impact of Ashton's occasional forays into HTML gymnastics, but it also insures I can read whatever words of wit (or, in the case of Marlowe, words of twit) are posted here.
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Collapse Edited by jb4 Jan. 10, 2006, 01:15:34 PM EST
Sorry...
I see 'hidden text' as dark blue text on a grey background.

But then, I force firefox to use my color scheme on all pages.... doing so causes me to ose the impact of Ashton's occasional forays into HTML gymnastics, but it also insures I can read whatever words of wit (or, in the case of Marlowe, words of twit) are posted here.
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

We need a stack of these for the next Beep Bash - (broomberg) - (15)
         Sure, if you want to just *buy* them - (drewk)
         Sprung for a similar deal - - (Ashton)
         Optimal temp for beer... - (Yendor) - (12)
             'cuz US "beer" tastes so bad need to cold to kill the taste -NT - (jbrabeck) - (11)
                 what makes you think that problem's restricted to cans? -NT - (jake123) - (10)
                     It's not. imo, ALL US beer tastes bad. Need German beer. -NT - (jbrabeck) - (9)
                         Well, not ALL US beer, just all mass-produced US beer. - (bepatient) - (2)
                             Ok, I'll agree with that. -NT - (jbrabeck)
                             My current favorite is Kostritzer Schwarzbier - (Silverlock)
                         US Mass sucks, micros good - (lister) - (5)
                             Wife will only drink - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                                 It's Beer Soda. - (imric)
                                 no highlight needed - (SpiceWare) - (2)
                                     what are you trying to do? Learn me sumtin knew? - (jbrabeck)
                                     Sorry... - (jb4)

We'll all still go there on holiday, get the shits, and complain about their hilariously bad plumbing.
104 ms