IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not him...
The admins of the site are editing the page.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Okay... :-/
New Re: Okay... :-/
[link|http://uncyclopedia.org/index.php?title=IWETHEY&action=history|http://uncyclopedia....EY&action=history]
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New I understand.
It's just that it's hard to tell the inmates from the keepers in that list.

Cheers,
Scott.
     We're number 7! - (Another Scott) - (73)
         Okay, fess up - who wrote hit #5 on that Google search? - (CRConrad) - (72)
             Try the history function. - (inthane-chan) - (53)
                 I didn't need the history to figure that out. -NT - (bepatient) - (51)
                     Edited to reflect reality a bit more. -NT - (Yendor) - (50)
                         Never wrestle with a pig.... -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Holy crap, man - lighten up, and back off! That was FUNNEE!! - (CRConrad) - (48)
                             s/FUNNEE/stupid/ -NT - (pwhysall) - (26)
                                 And, say, "The Ministry of Silly Walks" is NOT stupid? - (CRConrad) - (25)
                                     I never said any of that. - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                         OK, so keep on being one. -NT - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                             Yes, I'm humourless. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                                 Yeah, if you can't recognize self-PARODY for what it is... - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                     Self-parody, my arse. - (pwhysall)
                                                     When you compare - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         How did you get to read them in that order? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                             Even with the UnC - (bepatient)
                                                     Christian, he's a BRIT, ferchrissakes! - (jb4) - (4)
                                                         No humour here. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                             Fairly parched land, that. -NT - (admin)
                                                             Uh... Yeah, THAT reaction, to THAT post, kind'a confirms it. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                 Yup, it's deliciously Nixonian :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 Who indeed? - (Nightowl)
                                         I get that Peter, I do - (Nightowl)
                                     Clarification on what is and is not funny. - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                         Well said - (Nightowl)
                                         What are you talking about? - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                             Context matters to some of us - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                 Yeah, but to whom "did it happen"? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     Another perspective maybe - (Nightowl)
                                             Well in my case - (Nightowl)
                                             We're on same page. - (Ashton)
                                         Time again to post a link to... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                             rvc.cc - Rock Valley college? - (Silverlock)
                             It struck me as very twisted, even for him.Not funny at all. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 I have to agree - (Nightowl)
                             written by a nutjob about nutjobs and aside from you CRC - (boxley)
                             The uncyc entry, yes; the rest, no - (drewk) - (16)
                                 Re: The uncyc entry, yes; the rest, no - (Nightowl) - (14)
                                     You mean he edited posts after people saw them? - (drewk) - (10)
                                         :-) Looks like he took out Imric's corrections too... - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                             Stop feeding him, people - (drewk) - (1)
                                                 Just for the record, Drew - (Nightowl)
                                             Hey, don't drag me into that morass... -NT - (imric) - (2)
                                                 D'Oh! Yendor, meet Imric. And vice versa. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     Meh. I'm done there - (Yendor)
                                             Not him... - (admin) - (3)
                                                 Okay... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     Re: Okay... :-/ - (admin) - (1)
                                                         I understand. - (Another Scott)
                                     Bung me a copy - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         Sent - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                             Ta -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 'Xackly. And that was all I was talking about. -NT - (CRConrad)
                             Re: Holy crap, man - lighten up,...That was FUNNEE!! - (Nightowl)
                 Seems my guess had some legs after all.... -NT - (jb4)
             Ya didn't think it was anyone other than Cable, did ya? :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
             Re: Okay, fess up - who wrote hit #5 on that Google search? - (danreck)
             Interesting take on the bash though... - (bepatient)
             Norman -- hands down. -NT - (Nightowl) - (13)
                 Yikes.... spoke too soon - (Nightowl) - (12)
                     Reported to Yahoo as a TOS violation. -NT - (bepatient) - (10)
                         See? The senseless persecution *continues*! - (rcareaga) - (9)
                             Call me anything... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                 I may be having a senior moment here but I don't see it. - (hnick) - (6)
                                     Not terribly important - (bepatient) - (5)
                                         I bailed on that link 'cause I'm not into excessive drug use - (hnick) - (4)
                                             Sorry. I didn't redirect you - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                 Wasn't necessary - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                     Figured it out - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                         thumbs up -NT - (bepatient)
                             Re: See? The senseless persecution *continues*! - (Nightowl)
                     Wow, that was really quite disturbing -NT - (tuberculosis)
             My vote is a certain Hunter (who shall remain nameless...) -NT - (jb4)

You've got a lot of repressed feelings, don't you?
86 ms