IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It is not exaggerated
In studies done on pilots, they found that wearing tight ties cut measurably reduced peripheral vision.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Try wearing a bra
Until then, you have nothing to complain about..
Follow your muse
New Well I don't insist that women wear bras...
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New So what kind of bra is required for business wear?
Underwire? Sports? Pushup? Half cup?
New You're just looking to improve your work fantasies.
New Nope, just curious
No women in high heels here
New Since you asked
Full coverage. Nothing should show through ones clothes, especially lacy, frilly bits or ones own...ummm.. bits. It should match the color of ones top. If one is wearing a sheer top, then a camisole is required, which should also match the color of ones top.
A suggestion of cleavage is okay. Showing actual cleavage is not.

And dont even get me started on panty lines, panty hose and what to do with open-toed shoes.

And you guys bitch about ties. Sheesh.
Follow your muse
New Pah.
A rough wardrobe day here is one on which I actually have to bust out the iron because the shirt I want to wear with my jeans has been rolled up in a basket for a week.

I wore suits for the first 4 years of my professional career. Never again.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New You iron?
If I buy something for anyone in this house that needs to be ironed, it is worn once and never worn again. It sits in the ironing pile until it goes out of style or until someone outgrows it.

I dont have the time or the patience to stand over an ironing board. This is probably a reaction to watching my mother obessively iron everything in our house while growing up- including underwear and jeans. Nothing like going to school with a nice crease in your panties and jeans. Thanks a lot, Mom.
Follow your muse
New irons are needed for tshirt transfers only
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Have to ask
How did anyone notice the crease in the panties? ;-)
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New Nobody did.
I was a good Catholic girl, remember.
Follow your muse
New You think none of us ever "knew" Catholic girls?
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New Well, nobody knew me until I was 20.
Follow your muse
New *CRACKLE*That's a TMI violation in sector 4-b*POP*
New Double standard! Double standard!
When Box routinely shares his escapades you dont bat an eye. But my rather mild disclosure gets a TMI violation?

I guess I'll keep the story of me and the 3 bikers to myself.

(Gotcha! I was never with 3 bikers!)

At least not at the same time.....

(Ha! Gotcha again!)

Okay, it was really one biker....

(you see where this is going, dont you?)
Follow your MOUSE
New No, there's nothing standard about the Box
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
New we just didnt want to know about all that wasted time,
interferes with our fantasies :-)
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
New So....
it was 3 times with one biker?

/me gives up trying to insert Zappa into the discussion. (unless he was in the toolshed with a wrench in his pocket ;-)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I got tired of being offended by him a long time ago
New Re: Double standard! Biker bashing!
We bikers are a misunderestimated lot.. why some of us have read Proust, listen to symphony orchestras and even bathe before massacrees (lest anyone catch anything.)

Happy Motorcyclists LLC
With bugs in our teeth

;^>

(Them effete 4-wheel coffin-jockeys are just envious of our delicate sense of balance and our PhDs in animal husbandry, with the minor in the pseudonymous Works of Kirkeg\ufffdrd)

As Sam Goldwyn said, "I'm sick of the old cliches. Bring me some new cliches."
New Yeah, I majored in animal husbandry . . .
. . 'till they caught me at it. They told me I had to transfer to the State College of Agriculture up in Logan for that sort of thing, but I decided to leave Utah entirely. Great state though, only state where you can marry as many sheep as you want.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New On the contrary
I have a little thing for bikers. The last time I was on the back of a Honda I hit my leg on the exhaust pipe and got a 2nd degree burn. The scar is finally starting to fade. It was worth it!
Follow your MOUSE
New Nope.
I just know that Box would ignore me. :D
When somebody asks you to trade your freedom for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
New Now I have Lyle Lovett running through my head...
Nobody knows me / Like my baby...

Cheers,
Ben
New Irish Catholic girls....... ah.... the memories..... ;-)
New Where are they now? Will they all take a bow!
All the way.....thats the way they go!
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New Agreed
New Let's hear it for my German Catholic brethren.
Now, they know how to party!

Frieden, Liebschens!
Amy

Oh Freddled Gruntbuggly!
New Not like les quebecois
Trust me on this.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New And I was a good Catholic boy... ;-)
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New Every (work) day.
I guess this means I'm different and strange, but so be it :)

Ironing doesn't bother me, I just do one business shirt each morning for work. I don't know how people can work through baskets of ironing for hours though - that'd do my head in.
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New That's what I did when I had to
I still hated it though.

Cheers,
Ben
New spend a couple of pence on wrinkle free shirts
the cost of electricity to run the iron will pay for itself.
thanx,
bill

New Yick
Need all cotton shirts.
Wrinkle free are part plastic.
New Or buy that Downy wrinkle release spray
That's what I use. Just spray it on, smooth the fabric out with your hands, you're good to go. And it smells good, too.
Follow your muse
New But it doesn't do creases
I usually iron my pants, but mostly wear polo shirts that don't need ironing. Like Bill, ironing one piece of cloting a day doesn't bother me.

Actually, I do most of the ironing in our house. If we're going out somewhere nice my wife will ask me to iron her outfit. I figure if she's washing stuff every day, I can iron once in a while.
===

New I don't mind ironing a basketful.
I used to do that about once a week before I got married. Used the time to catch up on videos I recorded, mostly Dr. Who. Nowadays, neither of us just has the time. Besides, it doesn't do my wife's back any good, which is why she avoids it. So we're paying someone to iron, for the moment.

Wade.
"Insert crowbar. Apply force."
New Actually find it rather relaxing
Same with cleaning the pool during the summer.

Pick a quiet time or just blot out the rest with the iPod.

New *nod*
Or mowing the lawn. Or vacuuming the carpets. My wife needed an escape like the other night. So she swept the outside concrete (it needed it anyway).

Wade.
"Insert crowbar. Apply force."
New Panty lines? Isn't that a reason for thongs?
OK, maybe it's much easier to dress if you're a man. Even when "big" events come up, like what to wear to a good friend's wedding next week (at least I'm not in the wedding party, nor is my wife -- then it'd get expensive).

Of course, there was the former male cow-orker who seemed to have about twenty pairs of tennis shoes of the same style, in different colors - maybe even pink.

Tony
New Thongs! Dont you even get me started on thongs!
You try walking around all day flossing your backside and then tell me what you think of thongs.
Follow your muse
New Off topic
I can't hold it in any longer. Every time I see your .sig, I read it as "Follow your mouse" and then have to look a second time.
-----------------------------------------
George W. Bush and his PNAC handlers sent the US into Iraq with lies. I find myself rethinking my opposition to the death penalty.

--Donald Dean Richards Jr.
New I'll ask
my wife, but IIRC she only wears them for concerts, but even then only if it is a really big one.

I'm happy to say she rarely wears high heels.

But what's up with a lot of women wearing flip flops? Isn't a shoe that falls off easily kind of difficult to wear for eight hours?

Tony
New Really big what?
New Flip flops? I thought we were talking about bras.
===

New bras hold the flip flops

New thats a sign of age!

New Preferred by CIEIOS everywhere -
(I hear..) is the model,

Why can't a woman be more like a man!?
{sung impetuously}

Seriously, folks - a biz suit (male or female) is meant to stuff a healthy multi-mobile human body into a constricted {try moving arms over your head} hierarchical Fashion-statement / {Ugh.. Power-Ties!} Uniform.

That there is so little of that vaunted 'democracy' thing in choices of attire, surely is consistent with the rest of the homogenization. Men and women can look just Fine in a huge variety of coverings - you just couldn't tell so easily what the salaries are (if never quite.. who has the smarts that should go with the $$.)

But WTF - Windows is still popular, no matter how often it breaks and what that costs; so much for the prospects of change in other rote office-habits.

New If it'll get me a raise, hm.
-----------------------------------------
George W. Bush and his PNAC handlers sent the US into Iraq with lies. I find myself rethinking my opposition to the death penalty.

--Donald Dean Richards Jr.
     Busy busy - (bionerd) - (115)
         Oh don't say that - (drewk)
         Those tired old office cronies... - (bepatient)
         Shouldn't that be . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Great! But take care of your feet. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Great minds.. - (Ashton)
             Not to worry - (bionerd)
         You go, Girl! - (imqwerky)
         no klacking please we're thinking... - (cforde) - (106)
             Sorry, I'll try to klack quietly - (bionerd) - (105)
                 all these years I thought the only reason ya'll wore em - (boxley)
                 It is not impossible - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                     yeah, but that hurts even more. -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                         But it gets a nice swivel going -NT - (drewk)
                 I doubt most men here wear ties to work -NT - (tonytib) - (9)
                     My current job has taught me the following mantra: - (Yendor) - (1)
                         may you be gainfully employed as long as you wish -NT - (boxley)
                     I figure the tie allows me to bill . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         So how much is the Helmet & Cigar worth? -NT - (ChrisR) - (1)
                             Priceless -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Yes for office, no for site -NT - (pwhysall)
                     Men have worn ties in every office I've worked in - (bionerd) - (2)
                         Re: Men have worn ties... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                             Run! . . . Oh, never mind. -NT - (Silverlock)
                 I haven't worn a tie for over 9 years - (cforde) - (90)
                     Yes - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         Bravo!!!! - (bionerd)
                         Wahka Wahka Wahka! - (imqwerky)
                     Last two places I've worked don't require ties. - (Meerkat) - (86)
                         Ties are designed to go out of fashion whether worn or not. - (Another Scott) - (85)
                             Thanks to 'casual Friday'... - (Meerkat) - (84)
                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 A man in a sharp suit and tie - (bionerd) - (82)
                                     once had an white silk suit - (boxley) - (7)
                                         Why on earth would you have a white silk suit? - (bionerd) - (6)
                                             70's think Truman Capote meets Carlo Gambino -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                 The book! -NT - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                                     The look, not the meeting of two literary giants - (boxley)
                                                     Why not?If the story is good,then the more of it the better! -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                 Ooooo foxy! -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                     Ewww, creepy -NT - (drewk)
                                     I feel like I'm being strangled when I wear a tie -NT - (ben_tilly) - (73)
                                         I feel businesslike when I'm wearing one. - (pwhysall) - (13)
                                             Ditto - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                 So they become ties in the full moon? -NT - (drewk)
                                             Yeah, well, but isn't that a *stupid* feeling? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                 If you're get'n strangled . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 Not at all. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                     Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring. :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     Clean Coveralls with a nametag give the same impression of - (boxley) - (2)
                                                         On the shop floor, sure. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                         And you can collect the brooms people hand you. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                     The "opening your mouth" comment is more true there - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                         Thing of the past, by and large. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                 Appearances matter. 24 kB .imgs. - (Another Scott)
                                             For me it's a matter of habit. - (ChrisR)
                                         You are -NT - (broomberg) - (3)
                                             Only if you let it be that way. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                 pehaps its comfortable because you have a neck :0 -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     More likely a pencil neck -NT - (broomberg)
                                         I'm so used to it I don't notice it. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         Know the feeling. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             Get ONE nice fitted shirt for those special occassions. - (jbrabeck)
                                             I'm with ya. - (Yendor)
                                         Your instincts are functioning normally, then.. Ties Kill - (Ashton) - (50)
                                             It is not exaggerated - (ben_tilly) - (49)
                                                 Try wearing a bra - (bionerd) - (48)
                                                     Well I don't insist that women wear bras... -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                     So what kind of bra is required for business wear? - (tonytib) - (45)
                                                         You're just looking to improve your work fantasies. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (43)
                                                             Nope, just curious - (tonytib) - (42)
                                                                 Since you asked - (bionerd) - (41)
                                                                     Pah. - (admin) - (32)
                                                                         You iron? - (bionerd) - (31)
                                                                             irons are needed for tshirt transfers only -NT - (boxley)
                                                                             Have to ask - (jbrabeck) - (20)
                                                                                 Nobody did. - (bionerd) - (19)
                                                                                     You think none of us ever "knew" Catholic girls? -NT - (drewk) - (17)
                                                                                         Well, nobody knew me until I was 20. -NT - (bionerd) - (11)
                                                                                             *CRACKLE*That's a TMI violation in sector 4-b*POP* -NT - (inthane-chan) - (9)
                                                                                                 Double standard! Double standard! - (bionerd) - (8)
                                                                                                     No, there's nothing standard about the Box -NT - (drewk)
                                                                                                     we just didnt want to know about all that wasted time, - (boxley)
                                                                                                     So.... - (bepatient)
                                                                                                     I got tired of being offended by him a long time ago -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                                     Re: Double standard! Biker bashing! - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                                         Yeah, I majored in animal husbandry . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                                                         On the contrary - (bionerd)
                                                                                                     Nope. - (inthane-chan)
                                                                                             Now I have Lyle Lovett running through my head... - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                         Irish Catholic girls....... ah.... the memories..... ;-) -NT - (n3jja) - (2)
                                                                                             Where are they now? Will they all take a bow! - (bepatient)
                                                                                             Agreed -NT - (broomberg)
                                                                                         Let's hear it for my German Catholic brethren. - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                             Not like les quebecois - (jake123)
                                                                                     And I was a good Catholic boy... ;-) -NT - (jbrabeck)
                                                                             Every (work) day. - (Meerkat) - (8)
                                                                                 That's what I did when I had to - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                 spend a couple of pence on wrinkle free shirts - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                     Yick - (broomberg)
                                                                                     Or buy that Downy wrinkle release spray - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                         But it doesn't do creases - (drewk)
                                                                                 I don't mind ironing a basketful. - (static) - (2)
                                                                                     Actually find it rather relaxing - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                         *nod* - (static)
                                                                     Panty lines? Isn't that a reason for thongs? - (tonytib) - (7)
                                                                         Thongs! Dont you even get me started on thongs! - (bionerd) - (6)
                                                                             Off topic - (Silverlock)
                                                                             I'll ask - (tonytib) - (4)
                                                                                 Really big what? -NT - (jbrabeck)
                                                                                 Flip flops? I thought we were talking about bras. -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                                                                                     bras hold the flip flops -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                         thats a sign of age! -NT - (bepatient)
                                                         Preferred by CIEIOS everywhere - - (Ashton)
                                                     If it'll get me a raise, hm. -NT - (Silverlock)
         Go, Laura, go! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Rooms were made for carpets, towers made for spires. Ships were made for cannonade to fire off from inside them.
173 ms