IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How long are yall gonna beat this dead horse?
C'mon! It's glue already, OKAY?

Hugs and peace, sweeties,
Amy

Oh Freddled Gruntbuggly!
New Normally, a comparison w/ 'Nazi' ends a thread, by __'s Law
But in these parts, "See? - It was all Clinton's fault.." will do as well.

Maybe next ~ "BeeP sez that All Government Workers are The Same: they Suck"
(or something) Hell, maybe cha cha cha will serve...

New Surprise, surprise
another ad-hominem.

You really want to have my babies, don't you?
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New You've selected your own MO
"Yes, but - -" no matter how egregious some uncovered lie or sequence of same - not even during or after a massively propagandized first-ever Invasion:

"The other guys were bad, too.."

'This guy just killed his wife for not cleaning the kitchen well enough!'

"Yes, but - many men don't."

I'll likely continue mocking your information-free quips, just because they are There. You may ignore (as may I). Forums are open, and sometimes all we can get out of them is comic relief, especially where the position asserted is so gaurdedly neutered. Like so many of yours.

(Perhaps the terse nothingness is meant to imply a deep comprehension, which one does not deign to sully via its public revelation? Oh well then - I guess I lose, for missing that profundity.)

Carrion

New You're right
its a free country (or at least a free forum)..amd you have every equal right to keep that bug up your butt bout me too.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New ahem, spanish american war started with less evidence? hmm?
first ever? I think not. Bad habit we have of ginning up a war because someone else has what we want. Except for ww1 and ww2 all of the rest were jingoistic nonsense. I'll make an exception for Korea because they truly were afraid, not pretending to be so.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Well, didn't want to go back tothe free blankets for Indians

New For approximately as long as they are amused
to repeat the same blather without listening to the other points. This is not a convertent series. Neither will it reduce to a boolean. Eventually it will rightshift until the columns are about 3 characters wide and they will branch it.
New Nah, pretty much done.

New Good one, hnick!
ver
y f
unn
y!

Pea
ce,
Amy

Oh Freddled Gruntbuggly!
     Bush plans power grab based on Katrina - (JayMehaffey) - (99)
         Once again - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             "Everything would be so much easier under a dictator... - (jb4)
         Do I have to do it? Really? - (bepatient)
         Just as I said he would - (Arkadiy) - (95)
             Right, Ark - (Ashton) - (94)
                 Ignore the reality all you want - (bepatient) - (93)
                     Bull - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                         You still ignore the rules. - (bepatient) - (3)
                             Whose hue? Whose cry? - (jb4)
                             Which Armed Forces? - (tuberculosis)
                             Do you need me to get my cousin's contact info? - (ben_tilly)
                     You can make it come out any way you want: - (Ashton)
                     You have lost me - (JayMehaffey) - (65)
                         "Where was the federal government?" - (drewk) - (2)
                             Re: "Where was the federal government?" - (GBert) - (1)
                                 Good point - (drewk)
                         Little things... - (bepatient) - (61)
                             >/dev/null -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 And what was inaccurate? - (bepatient)
                             Well, Homeland Security - (imric) - (3)
                                 Yup. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 I know I've said this before, but ... - (drewk) - (1)
                                     It's cheap, easy and photogenic to Pass laws.... - (Another Scott)
                             Your missing the huge redirect here - (JayMehaffey) - (54)
                                 FEMA was NOT the biggest screw up - (Arkadiy) - (53)
                                     What are you smoking? - (Silverlock)
                                     Accountability. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                         Well said, but remember that FEMA is tiny. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             FEMA was gutted - (imric)
                                             Exactly my point. - (inthane-chan)
                                     Re: FEMA was NOT the biggest screw up - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
                                         My personal guess - (jake123) - (3)
                                             Aye. -NT - (imric)
                                             Why else would they have hired him back as a conslutant? - (Yendor) - (1)
                                                 Um... - (Another Scott)
                                     Disagree - (tuberculosis) - (42)
                                         Nor is it his job to know those details - (bepatient) - (41)
                                             I dunno about that analysis - (jake123) - (36)
                                                 I certainly understand that - (bepatient) - (35)
                                                     Source for Nagin on "coaches"? TIA. -NT - (Another Scott) - (34)
                                                         google://nagin coaches - (drewk) - (31)
                                                             Thanks. OTOH... - (Another Scott) - (30)
                                                                 My only issue with that statement... - (Simon_Jester) - (27)
                                                                     When? - (Another Scott) - (26)
                                                                         As soon as evac notice was declared - (bepatient) - (25)
                                                                             Then why was anyone at the Superdome? - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                                                                 Good question - (bepatient) - (23)
                                                                                     Well, let's just throw in another contingency - while we're - (Ashton)
                                                                                     Unlikely. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                                                                                         Did you not read your own post? - (bepatient) - (20)
                                                                                             It was late, but yes, I read it. :-) - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                                                                                 Re: It was late, but yes, I read it. :-) - (bepatient) - (18)
                                                                                                     That's not quite what the Times-Picayune story said. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                                                                                         Talk about semantics - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                                                                             Then cut to the chase - - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                                                                 Another non-seq post - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                     'Course Beep: competence Is irrelevant. cha cha -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                                         Has nothing to do with competence - (bepatient)
                                                                                                             Disagree. But back to the buses... - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                                                                 So - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                                                     How long are yall gonna beat this dead horse? - (imqwerky) - (9)
                                                                                                                         Normally, a comparison w/ 'Nazi' ends a thread, by __'s Law - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                                                                                             Surprise, surprise - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                                 You've selected your own MO - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                                                                                     You're right - (bepatient)
                                                                                                                                     ahem, spanish american war started with less evidence? hmm? - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                                         Well, didn't want to go back tothe free blankets for Indians -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                         For approximately as long as they are amused - (hnick) - (2)
                                                                                                                             Nah, pretty much done. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                                             Good one, hnick! - (imqwerky)
                                                                 Nit - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                     Seems a dead-on conclusion - (Ashton)
                                                         CNN link - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                                                             Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             Vehemently disagree - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                                 Your prerogative - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                     Too far - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                                         :-) Well said. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Reductio ab BeePium - (jb4)
                     OK, I get it now - (tuberculosis) - (17)
                         No. Wrong. - (bepatient) - (16)
                             Shorter BP... - (Simon_Jester) - (15)
                                 But I don't see those conservative arguments or pundits... - (bepatient) - (14)
                                     Of course there would have been finger-pointing in any case - (Ashton) - (13)
                                         Re: Of course there would have been finger-pointing - (bepatient) - (12)
                                             Absolutely correct. - (hnick) - (5)
                                                 Close... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                                     Yup. I don't think Bush's been accused of murder and rape... -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                         yet -NT - (bepatient)
                                                         He's been accused of causing it to happen to many though -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                 ICLRPD - (jb4)
                                             That's not true - (tuberculosis)
                                             He had a chance - (imric) - (4)
                                                 Maybe with you. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                     Re: Other admins vs this one - (hnick)
                                                     Key difference I see - (tuberculosis)
                                                     Now that I agree with... - (Simon_Jester)
                     I don't mind it a bit.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                         Good to see that someone is thinking ahead. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)

And suddenly it occurred to me where these guys had learned their tactics. They'd seen Beau Geste, and were copying the Foreign Legionaires at Fort Zinderneuf.
213 ms