IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How about
evacuating those in the city that couldn't evac themselves?

How about dropping military into a US city to establish order? (In advance)

Even more basic, how about eliminating the need to have Fed services be requested by the local responders.

Their are rules established that govern how these things work. Changing these rules amounts to a federal power grab, the one apparently being proposed by the resident idiot.

I'm not surprised by the proposals, or the reactions. You shouldn't be surprised by my "I told you so" either.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I must be dense
I *still* don't remember these demands being made here.
-----------------------------------------
George W. Bush and his PNAC handlers sent the US into Iraq with lies. I find myself rethinking my opposition to the death penalty.

--Donald Dean Richards Jr.
New The only thing I'm holding him responsible for
is solving the communication, command, and control problem of various emergency services that made responding to 9/11 so difficult. This is what was promised and 4 years later it ain't fixed.

That all by itself constitutes a firing offense.

Throwing that other shit in is you muddying the waters.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     Bush puts forth some proposals - (JayMehaffey) - (23)
         Hey, just like DUI laws - (drewk)
         Counter proposal - (tuberculosis) - (12)
             Ignores one factor - (bepatient) - (11)
                 Details? - (Silverlock) - (3)
                     How about - (bepatient) - (2)
                         I must be dense - (Silverlock)
                         The only thing I'm holding him responsible for - (tuberculosis)
                 No sale - (tuberculosis) - (6)
                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                     I completely agree - (bepatient) - (4)
                         why are they not using dirigible cell sites? - (boxley) - (3)
                             Perhaps they're overly sensitive to high winds post hurrican - (tuberculosis)
                             Does Halliburton make those? - (Andrew Grygus)
                             They are now. - (bepatient)
         Hey, that's what may asked for. - (Arkadiy) - (5)
             One does not 'Hate' a Bush - think, pity + disgust. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                 I'm sure he's happy to have it - (bepatient) - (3)
                     As opposed to the current Berk... - (jb4)
                     Insults are just so damned compelling aren't they? - (Silverlock) - (1)
                         Re: Insults are just so damned compelling aren't they? - (bepatient)
         Help is on the way! - (GBert) - (2)
             Those are rhetorical questions, right? -NT - (drewk)
             Why.. that's just.. a Beautiful summary; reminds vividly of - (Ashton)

But don't get all fretty-pants on us.
101 ms