IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The bigger problem might be the equipment anyways
The troops might rotate back to the states but I bet the equipment stays there.
--
Chris Altmann
New Heard in passing on NPR - yep.
And I should probably add that the funds to purchase them replacement equipment has been promised, but never delivered.
Expand Edited by inthane-chan Sept. 1, 2005, 07:20:48 PM EDT
     The worst natural disaster in US history - (Silverlock) - (74)
         I agree completely - (Nightowl)
         compared to the galveston hurricane or the okeechobee - (boxley) - (30)
             You probably have something to say I'd be interested in - (Silverlock) - (29)
                 feel free to not read me in my posts :-) -NT - (boxley) - (28)
                     I try - (Silverlock) - (27)
                         Come on man, if he did that . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (26)
                             I agree - (Nightowl)
                             I'd rather have the anchovy. -NT - (Silverlock)
                             So what is the correct term, Ashtonese or Ashlish? - (jb4) - (5)
                                 Bafflegarblish -NT - (broomberg)
                                 Dupe - ignore. -NT - (Nightowl)
                                 Ashtonish? - (Nightowl)
                                 Ashtonese. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                     I'd have to agree. - (Nightowl)
                             If I started writing in plain-vanilla instruction-manual - (Ashton) - (17)
                                 Like I said elsewhere - (Nightowl)
                                 But this one was very clear - (broomberg) - (9)
                                     As I've often said... - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                         Disagree - (broomberg) - (2)
                                             I think we just demonstrated the "lossy" part. :-) - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                 Experiences language teachers know it, too. - (static)
                                     Why are we who we are? - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                         You are way off about Box - (broomberg) - (1)
                                             As I said - (Nightowl)
                                     Gosh.. I'll have to revise, then - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Thanks -NT - (broomberg)
                                 It depends on what you're trying to achieve. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                     I Am Not a Number - (Ashton)
                                     Ashton's a playwright. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         And sometimes he's like this . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                             Exactly right, Andrew - (jb4)
                                         Damn, Scott -- - (Ashton)
         I still think this is over-reacting. - (folkert) - (41)
             oil and petrochemical is the main deal, has been for a while - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yep - one wonders if this will be the spark - (tuberculosis)
             Read this. - (inthane-chan) - (18)
                 thin blue line erased in New Orleans, lord of the flies time -NT - (boxley) - (17)
                     All the smart people... - (ChrisR) - (16)
                         .. are destitute or invalids or hospitalized or ... :-( -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                             Desperate times... - (ChrisR) - (6)
                                 I'm wondering if this event might not set off some - (jake123) - (5)
                                     Not a chance - (hnick)
                                     Didn't in Los Angeles -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                                     Third world country - (ChrisR)
                                     Naaah - (tuberculosis)
                                     Whatever else this massive boondoggle is explained-away with - (Ashton)
                         Are the poor who lack the resources to move - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                             no resources or will to evacuate and the last time people - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Yep - another article - (tuberculosis)
                             Re: Are the poor who lack the resources to move - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                 On the Titanic it was women and children first - (GBert) - (3)
                                     True, and that makes it worse yet - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                         Astute observation, O feathered One. -NT - (Ashton)
                                         Gives you pause don't it? - (GBert)
             Hey there, driver man... - (danreck) - (19)
                 Believe me, you have my compassion - (Nightowl) - (18)
                     What I can't understand... - (danreck) - (17)
                         It's only the poor. - (inthane-chan)
                         The National Guard is committed to helping - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                             Re: The National Guard is committed to helping - (altmann) - (4)
                                 21k NG troops allocated now by the feds (they pay em) - (boxley)
                                 Wow, really? - (drewk) - (2)
                                     The bigger problem might be the equipment anyways - (altmann) - (1)
                                         Heard in passing on NPR - yep. - (inthane-chan)
                         My opinion - (Nightowl)
                         That requires planning and forethought - (jake123) - (8)
                             I think this is a good time - (danreck) - (7)
                                 I'll tell my cousin-in-law that - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                     Re: I'll tell my cousin-in-law that - (danreck) - (4)
                                         I hope you get to help - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                             Supplies and volunteers - (Nightowl)
                                         Why don't you an mmoffit fly over and drop water bottles? -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                             I've got oil pressure problems at the moment. :0( -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 I'm not talking about the fact that the levees failed - (jake123)

Here come the witnesses.
85 ms