IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You made me look
beyond the article - that sites got some pretty cool stuf on it.
[link|http://www.runningworks.com|
]
Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Yeah, but it's nuts!
100 HP street bikes are scary enough as it is.

I don't think anyone is more respectful of the skill of people who can make powerful machines, of any type. It's a bit of a shame though that more of that talent and brainpower isn't used to develop more efficient machinery though.

More of those kids should read "The Fountainhead". ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
     5/8 inch square differential fill plug - (boxley) - (50)
         Most times that stuff doesn't need to be changed. - (Another Scott) - (31)
             I REFUSE!!! to pay to remove one bolt where I can reach it - (boxley) - (30)
                 Update? -NT - (Another Scott) - (29)
                     PB blaster, crowfoot 5/8ths wrench and a breaker bar - (boxley) - (28)
                         Good. Just the thing for you, here. 36 kB .img - (Another Scott) - (27)
                             I like these better - (boxley) - (26)
                                 Neat! Would be, um, challenging in the snow though. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     hey I live in Atlanta, stay home both snow days -NT - (boxley)
                                 Sparrows - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                     only one hr before a 6hr recharge? feh -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         2-3 hrs at 220 V. - (Another Scott)
                                 My cousin's got - (imric) - (20)
                                     That site is nuts! "700 HP from Suzuki Hyabusa"! =) -NT - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                         You made me look - (imric) - (1)
                                             Yeah, but it's nuts! - (Another Scott)
                                         Based on limited reading - (broomberg) - (13)
                                             I have a friend with a 700hp pickup - (boxley)
                                             A couple numbers for comparo - (Ashton) - (8)
                                                 Wadaymean "plebes", you effete SF Eurowimp . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                                                     Waal now, Mr. Cash n'carry on - - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                         Don't know nothin about Harleys . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                             Oooh - envy; that'd be when I had a mere 500 cc Matchless.. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                 well I might settle, afford one of these - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                     Heh - a 00's *Whizzer* ! - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                         difference between a small motor and a bicycle - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                             Pssst. Dot! You gettin' this down? -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             Short answer: He'll get to Heaven before you. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                 No way they can use it - (drewk)
                                                 the old 911 was a pedal car, might as well drive a vw bug -NT - (boxley)
                                     OT when did everyone switch from chains to belts and why? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Re: OT when did everyone switch from chains to belts and why - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             I think he's asking about motorcycle drive belts. ;-) - (Another Scott)
         Lightly... - (folkert)
         Penetrating oil, proper socket, and air impact wrench., - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
             Impacts are over-rated. :-/ #196868. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 But... the new ones... - (folkert)
         Back in my day, we used to weld a piece of pipe onto them. -NT - (CRConrad) - (13)
             you didnt have wrenches? -NT - (boxley) - (12)
                 That was your problem, wasn't it? - (CRConrad) - (11)
                     and your reply to weld a rod to the bolt was? :-) -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                         Huh? WTF is that question supposed to mean??? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                             One could read it as 'weld a pipe onto the plug' if one ... - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                 Uhh... Yes - that is how one *should* read it. - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                     Um... - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                         Gas tanks & welding . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                             Watched it done on aluminum diesel tanks - (folkert)
                                         ICLRPD - (Steve Lowe)
                                         Of course; through, not over; and of course again. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                             You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Naah... You're welding facing *away from* the tank. -NT - (CRConrad)

We could go on a quest!
71 ms