IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ObOverlyLiteralComeback: 10,000 homes built! ;^>
New ObSorryOnlySerious: Oh, I'm sure you're quite helpful...
...as a *builder*, so you're not "out of the running" after all!

It's only that you could build those houses just as well without the *missionary* bits of being a missionary, you see...

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Well, not necessarily . . .
. . the funding has to come from somewhere. Being a missionary gets his construction funded.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Yup. Funny how so much charity is founded in religion
New {chortle} Touch\ufffd, mon frere
New So are ya saying Bob is/should be paid at full market value?
Interesting... That would put all the charitableness squarely in the lap of his providers of funding, wouldn't it?

Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Profit = employee.worth - employee.paid
In a non-profit, that translates into net charity. ;)
New Aha... So that makes your employer the charitable one, then.
That is, eh... *Are* you saying, as you seem to be, that *you, personally*, are paid normal market wages for your "charitable" work?

Just wondering...

New No, the charitable ones . .
. . are the ones donating money to his employer so that he may be paid to engage in charitable work. He and his employer are simply the conduit through which this charity is applied.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New More than a conduit
Although what you say is partly true, I add more value to that charity than it could do on its own, since I'm *not* being paid what I'm worth. In addition, the organization adds value through its economies of scale (and 40 other people on staff whose contributed value is more than what they're paid).
New Yep, makes sense; and is good to hear. Except...
Except *for you*, of course, since that puts you back in the helping business -- and therefore on the outs with the BionicBabe! ;^>

Got a house lizzard again . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (138)
         What kind of lizard? -NT - (bionerd) - (137)
             I don't know what the official name is . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (136)
                 Careful- - (bionerd) - (3)
                     Oh, they bite allright . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     We had a mouse - (Nightowl)
                     Barn owl down the chimney once.. - (Ashton)
                 Thanks for memories. - (mmoffitt) - (131)
                     Skunk in garage - (gdaustin) - (1)
                         Hope you've got a tub big enough . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Geckos - (gdaustin) - (128)
                         Cool - (bionerd) - (127)
                             Until it stole all the silverware. -NT - (admin)
                             When I was stationed in Guam... - (Steven A S) - (125)
                                 I have a soft spot for reptiles - (bionerd) - (122)
                                     There is a trick you might want to try... - (ben_tilly) - (120)
                                         No lizards out here - (bionerd) - (119)
                                             Ummm, one thing I've been thinking for awhile . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (118)
                                                 Well, let me know what you come up with - (bionerd) - (117)
                                                     Don't give up on him yet. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                         I think he gave up on me - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                             Don't wait for him to call. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                 Well . . . . Idunno. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                                     Maybe, but a call doesn't hurt. - (Another Scott)
                                                         Wrong - (broomberg) - (7)
                                                             Reread what I wrote. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                 No they didn't - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                                     Well, you've got to start somewhere... - (Another Scott)
                                                             Agreed - (imric)
                                                             Just like you and yours... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                 As I have said many times - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                                     More likely: Romper Room. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     if he had a good job would he still have to quit drinking - (boxley) - (99)
                                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (broomberg)
                                                         Single? - (broomberg) - (73)
                                                             out of that particular collection - (boxley) - (72)
                                                                 That's right - (broomberg) - (71)
                                                                     Aren't they a little busy though, with the fires . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                                                         They're setting them - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                                             IIRC... - (ben_tilly)
                                                                     Not too crazy about those in the helping professions - (bionerd) - (67)
                                                                         Ahh, a little more onion unraveling -NT - (broomberg) - (4)
                                                                             Makin' you cry, is it? -NT - (tuberculosis)
                                                                             A little at a time - (bionerd) - (2)
                                                                                 Wise words, Grasshopper :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                                 be reminded that this board can be read by anyone - (boxley)
                                                                         Well, we already knew . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                         Reminds me of a theory of my uncle's - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                             I dated a girl like that. - (admin) - (1)
                                                                                 Me too!!! - (broomberg)
                                                                         So as a missionary, I'm out of the running? Dang. -NT - (FuManChu) - (23)
                                                                             just hold that position :-) -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                                                                 Order yours today! - (FuManChu) - (8)
                                                                                     Re: Order yours today! - (bionerd) - (7)
                                                                                         Get a better browser - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                                                             And while you're at it... - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                                 I already use Firefox - (bionerd) - (4)
                                                                                                     So move to Linux -NT - (broomberg)
                                                                                                     So move to Linux -NT - (broomberg)
                                                                                                     Dang - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                                         Have sent that around, too - (Ashton)
                                                                             ObCheapShot: Naah, she said *helping* professions! ;^> -NT - (CRConrad) - (11)
                                                                                 ObOverlyLiteralComeback: 10,000 homes built! ;^> -NT - (FuManChu) - (10)
                                                                                     ObSorryOnlySerious: Oh, I'm sure you're quite helpful... - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                                                         Well, not necessarily . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                                                                                             Yup. Funny how so much charity is founded in religion -NT - (FuManChu) - (1)
                                                                                                 {chortle} Touch\ufffd, mon frere -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                                             So are ya saying Bob is/should be paid at full market value? - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                                                                                 Profit = employee.worth - employee.paid - (FuManChu) - (4)
                                                                                                     Aha... So that makes your employer the charitable one, then. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                                                         No, the charitable ones . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                                                                                             More than a conduit - (FuManChu) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Yep, makes sense; and is good to hear. Except... - (CRConrad)
                                                                             Never say never ;-) -NT - (bionerd)
                                                                         slice a roid, disect a fantasy, not much diff - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                             Well, you just got me all figured out, don't you? - (bionerd)
                                                                         Psychotherapy psychotherapy psychotherapy... - (pwhysall)
                                                                         Using us as a case study? -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (30)
                                                                             We should be worth a few PhD theses. :-) -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                                             Absolutely not! :-) - (bionerd) - (28)
                                                                                 characterlogical? - (broomberg) - (27)
                                                                                     A standard reference dictionary . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (23)
                                                                                         Characterlogical - (bionerd) - (22)
                                                                                             I'd have thought it was the other way around... HTH! ;^> -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                                                             Show us a picture of yourself and I'll tell you. - (jake123) - (19)
                                                                                                 All right already - (bionerd) - (18)
                                                                                                     That link takes me to a login form -NT - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                                                                                                         I know- I'm trying again -NT - (bionerd) - (13)
                                                                                                             Account created - (jbrabeck) - (12)
                                                                                                                 Okay- done - (bionerd) - (11)
                                                                                                                     There, now you can send up #4 as your icon . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                                                                                         No thanks - (bionerd)
                                                                                                                     Yeah, DtE does look a little stiff. - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                     So, is that the engineer from the infamous date? - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                                                         No, this guy was more fun! -NT - (bionerd)
                                                                                                                     Still getting broken image links - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                                                                         Worked fine for me - (Silverlock)
                                                                                                                         you may need to re-login to the site - (Steven A S) - (1)
                                                                                                                             No luck, still getting broken image links -NT - (drewk)
                                                                                                                     AAAIIIEEE!!! (runs away) (j/k) -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                                                         Yup, you better run boy . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                                                     If you want you can use: - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                                         Starting a new thread about this... for easy use. (new thread) - (folkert)
                                                                                                         That's useful. - (static)
                                                                                             Guts? Ooh! Where? - (warmachine)
                                                                                     characterological - (Steven A S) - (2)
                                                                                         And I type a lot faster than I think :) -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                             Re: And I type a lot faster than I think :) - (pwhysall)
                                                         The hair really wasnt the issue - (bionerd) - (23)
                                                             Just so you know - (jake123) - (7)
                                                                 Engineers don't run anywhere naked - you know that. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                                                                     Sad but true. - (bionerd) - (5)
                                                                         Okay, now you *have* to make it to the party -NT - (drewk)
                                                                         Now accountants, on the other hand . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                                             This thread's about a lizard, right? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                 Yeah, couldn't you tell? - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                                     Speaking of lawyers... (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                                             Lambertville? Nope - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                                 What, not everyone advanced to Google maps by now? - (a6l6e6x)
                                                             Interesting - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                                                 You assume Bill grew up..... ;-) -NT - (n3jja) - (2)
                                                                     Well from my point of view he isn't very "up"! :-P - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                         If you think it'll make it easier... - (bepatient)
                                                                 Oh heaven forbid! - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                     Shoot, Belgium and West Virginia, right? - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                         Kids haven't figured that out yet - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                             Trust me - after moving to GA - (imric)
                                                                 My boss is lives out there - (bionerd) - (4)
                                                                     They are? - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                         Re: They are? - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                             I will call her - (ben_tilly)
                                                                         From CNN - (jbrabeck)
                                                     You just need to find an analog engineer - (tonytib) - (3)
                                                         Widlar was a giant. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                             Jack Gifford is pretty impressive, too, - (tonytib) - (1)
                                                                 Yup, been following BP for years - got his book? - (Ashton)
                                     ICLRPD - (drewk)
                                 Tiny Geckos - (gdaustin) - (1)
                                     ... In the wine... make me happy... make me feel fine... -NT - (admin)

I WAS HAVING FUN. CAPS EASIER READ.
140 ms