IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So, what can I do for *you* in return? :-)
New Oh, I'll think of something
New "Someday, I may call on you for a favor ... "
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
     stupid fucktards who goto florida for spring break - (boxley) - (41)
         I've seen more of that bullshit - (imric) - (40)
             naw these fucks had indiana, michegan ohio plates mostly -NT - (boxley) - (26)
                 Indiana's bad, but Michigan's the worst. - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                     That's not worse, it is BETTER. - (folkert) - (21)
                         they are probably confusing agressive with aware driving ski -NT - (boxley)
                         Must've slept through that part - (drewk) - (15)
                             fact that you are doing 90 at 100 rpm will give a clue :-) -NT - (boxley)
                             Remember, I don't use the brake that often. - (folkert) - (4)
                                 Right! - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                     You'd be surprised. - (folkert) - (2)
                                         Wow, that's *amazing*! :-) - (bionerd) - (1)
                                             It makes sense, maybe I left out a comma or two :-P -NT - (folkert)
                             One of the great pleasures . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                                 Either that or - (folkert) - (2)
                                     Of course, my hero at the time . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                         Oh... now that is amazing. - (folkert)
                                 which road(s) is the "crest"? wannatry it some day -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                     There used to be three entrances . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                         noted, closest to tht description - (boxley) - (2)
                                             Suicide Alley, the "Pacheco Pass" road. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 it wasnt a testosterone run, it was a short cut -NT - (boxley)
                         You drive like me - (bionerd) - (3)
                             I trust you've never been in... - (folkert) - (2)
                                 No, never been to Boston. - (bionerd) - (1)
                                     You would have said something about the drivers there. - (folkert)
                     My Pet Hate? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         What about the sport ... - (folkert)
                     The Car Guys on 'SUV' (Urban Assault Vehicle) Ads - (Ashton)
             Either "from side to side", or just "side-to-side". HTH! -NT - (CRConrad) - (12)
                 Duly noted and repaired. - (imric) - (11)
                     Hey, I can't help being better at English than you are...:-) - (CRConrad) - (10)
                         Here you go - (broomberg) - (3)
                             So, what can I do for *you* in return? :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 Oh, I'll think of something -NT - (broomberg) - (1)
                                     "Someday, I may call on you for a favor ... " -NT - (drewk)
                         Well - Barry did a better job than I - (imric) - (2)
                             Uncle Fester! -NT - (broomberg)
                             One ... MEEEEEELION ... dollars! -NT - (drewk)
                         Glad to oblige - (folkert) - (1)
                             lets be pc here, grammar theologian -NT - (boxley)
                         Thanks, guys! (Now, all I need a lightbulb in my mouth. :-) -NT - (CRConrad)

All that did was remind me of the fruit in the "Sledgehammer" video by Peter Gabriel.
286 ms