New WITH LARGE FOAM BATS!
Standing on inner tubes!

In the pool!

OK, several for Greg!
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New :-)
     What is the correct way to install crown molding? - (bionerd) - (61)
         It is all about.... - (folkert) - (6)
             Ah, so that's what a coping saw is for. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                 That and little candle light never hurts... - (bionerd) - (4)
                     Nah, Andrew will use the charcoal-fired cooker - (drewk) - (3)
                         Her wide eyes inspired the giant portholes, I'll bet. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Some have been awed by my use of a butane blowtorch . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Can't do - the lamps hang too low over the table - (Andrew Grygus)
         This Old House has an article on it. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Thanks to both of you - (bionerd)
         Find a carpenter and ply him with ... something - (drewk) - (43)
             Barter system difficult in my line of work - (bionerd) - (42)
                 That plan may be workable but... - (ben_tilly) - (40)
                     So I talk to my neighbor Jimmy.. - (bionerd) - (39)
                         Heh -NT - (ben_tilly)
                         This one has Pep! and Bite! - (folkert) - (36)
                             Can anyone cart her off to Beeps? Please? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (34)
                                 The wagon train goes right past her place. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                     Does she play dimes? -NT - (drewk)
                                 Why dont you asked her if she is inclined to be carted off? -NT - (bionerd) - (31)
                                     Basically... - (folkert)
                                     Good question - (ben_tilly) - (29)
                                         Thank you for the lovely invitation - (bionerd) - (28)
                                             No problem - (ben_tilly) - (27)
                                                 :-( -NT - (imric)
                                                 How could you possibly miss - (broomberg) - (25)
                                                     A what? -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                                                         You just become illiterate? -NT - (broomberg)
                                                     Quarters or GTA-SA or ...? -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                         Outlook vs GW -NT - (broomberg) - (4)
                                                             In the Cage of Death? -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                 WITH LARGE FOAM BATS! - (admin) - (1)
                                                                     :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             Size 13 steelies vs sweaty, hairy man-boobs -NT - (drewk)
                                                     Certainly not by choice! - (ben_tilly) - (16)
                                                         Whoa!!!!! - (broomberg) - (9)
                                                             Wait... - (FuManChu)
                                                             Zing! -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                             True, true - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                                 Hate to say 'I told you so', but ... - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                     I'm still insistent that there is a choice - (ben_tilly)
                                                                 Perfectly good choice - (broomberg) - (3)
                                                                     Some points that you're missing - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                         Cross country? - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                                             Depends on where my wife gets a residency - (ben_tilly)
                                                         bring the kid -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                             Not without my wife... - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                 Bad option anyway - (broomberg) - (2)
                                                                     Yeah - (bionerd)
                                                                     Too late - (ben_tilly)
                                                                 link, portable food supply - (boxley)
                             I was reminded of Hannibal Lector when I read that - (bionerd)
                         What they're trying to do (new thread) - (tuberculosis)
                 Molding first, booze after</mad hatter> -NT - (drewk)
         Measure once, cut twice -NT - (tuberculosis) - (2)
             Oh *at least* twice ... if you're good you can get 3 or 4 -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                 Quick, run to Home Depot and buy me a board stretcher -NT - (FuManChu)
         Crown molding? - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Wooden trim at the top of the wall -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                 Ah. - (pwhysall)
         Best way? Pay a professional. - (Silverlock) - (1)
             That's cheating. - (Andrew Grygus)

On trumpet: Peter O'Toole!
169 ms