IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Fill-in-the-dots (SAT-style)
Paper ballots, fine-tipped felt marker to fill on the oval next to the name of the person from whom you're voting, feed the ballot into a reader on the way out.

Clean, simple, auditable, hard to fuck with, and nothing labelled Diebold within the entire county...IOW, just what the doctor ordered!
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New same here
but the instructions said that we could only use a #2 pencil, so obviously they're going to use an optical scanner to count 'em up.
lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
     I just finished a first for me - (Silverlock) - (27)
         Hear ye, hear ye?? - (hnick) - (1)
             My site was under the control of a WWII vet - (Silverlock)
         How did you vote? - (pwhysall) - (11)
             Punch cards - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 Here's to your chad being undimpled or hanging or pregnant. -NT - (pwhysall)
             Paper and pencil - (Yendor)
             Touch screen. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 All the polling site I went past on way to drop off daughter - (jbrabeck)
             Absentee. - (inthane-chan)
             Scanner - (altmann)
             Fill-in-the-dots (SAT-style) - (jb4) - (1)
                 same here - (lincoln)
             Punch card - (drewk)
             Ink punch - (Andrew Grygus)
         Stood in line for about half an hour - (JayMehaffey) - (11)
             We ALL have to show id and sign register - in Minnesota -NT - (jbrabeck) - (10)
                 All we do is give a name and address. - (admin) - (9)
                     How do they prevent you from coming back multiple times? - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                         Your name gets marked off the voter list with a highlighter. - (admin) - (3)
                             Re: Your name gets marked off the voter list with a highligh - (JayMehaffey)
                             Did you not have to give a signature as well? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 Yes. - (admin)
                     They do in Missouri - (Nightowl) - (3)
                         Well thank the Lord - (deSitter) - (2)
                             hate to see her in a fast food line - (daemon) - (1)
                                 Nah, fast food lines are ok - (Nightowl)
         Absentee - Friday - (tuberculosis)

They both savoured the strange warm glow of being much more ignorant than ordinary people, who were only ignorant of ordinary things.
263 ms