IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Apologies.
That entire line of questioning just annoys me...sorry.

Moore's koolaid, in my opinion, is the only reason anyone even wonders about those 7 minutes. You feel differently, respected.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New That's odd
Moore's koolaid, in my opinion, is the only reason anyone even wonders about those 7 minutes. You feel differently, respected.

I wondered about them the day it happened and it was aired on TV. I guess the movie must question it more intensely then, because I never worried about them, just wondered about them, and I never saw the movie, nor will I.

Ah well, we can't get the 7 minutes back so we move forward. :)

Nightowl >8#

"It's not where a person stands in time of comfort and security, but rather where they stand in times of strife and controversy that determine true friends."
(Quote sent to me by a true friend, author unknown).
     super ROFL! Bush on O'Reilly - (daemon) - (47)
         He was also on Dr. Phil today - (Nightowl)
         I believe it all, actually - (GBert) - (45)
             Disagree on 911 - (daemon) - (2)
                 He wasn't speaking to them -- he was *listening* -NT - (GBert)
                 Wrong - (deSitter)
             Y'all have no idea whats inside AF One, do you? - (bepatient) - (41)
                 Even inside that classroom? - (GBert) - (40)
                     Excuse me? - (bepatient) - (39)
                         It was my understanding - (Nightowl) - (37)
                             Oh stop. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 Re: Oh stop. - (Nightowl)
                             He wasn't reading to them - (ben_tilly) - (34)
                                 I do remember - (Nightowl) - (33)
                                     After plane #2. - (bepatient) - (32)
                                         Thanks for reminding me - (Nightowl) - (14)
                                             "Scared them"? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 Yeah, that's even better - (Nightowl)
                                             Silly question for you - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                                                 Not silly - (Nightowl) - (10)
                                                     If that really was Bush's reasoning - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                         No, the person who should be leading the country - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                                             Not to put too fine a point on it - (jake123)
                                                             Not "worthless", just unfairly distributed ;-p -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                     Why are you so concerned about this? - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                                         Not really sure - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                                             Strange - (jake123) - (3)
                                                                 Well, it was mostly the imagery - (Nightowl)
                                                                 How about if you thought that they might try to target you? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                     Wasn't talking about Bush - (jake123)
                                         You're usually better with facts than this - (ben_tilly) - (16)
                                             Actually, I saw it on regular TV - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                                 Just when I think that you cannot flabbergast me again... - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                     Ben, did I get it right? (read all the way to the bottom) - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                                         Yes -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                             Allright! - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                 Don't consider it an accomplishment - I expected more -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                     Well I do anyway - (Nightowl)
                                             7 minutes. - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                 Would have made a difference - (hnick) - (2)
                                                     Um. Ok. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                         I'm just lazy - (hnick)
                                                 7 minutes... More than enuf time... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                     Maybe thats what he was thinking. - (bepatient)
                                                 Why are you complaining to me? - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                     Apologies. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                         That's odd - (Nightowl)
                         Here's a timeline - (GBert)

Hence these societies employ their own versions of summary judgment and Rule 11 of the aforementioned Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
54 ms