IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New They are
and, it's not just the state that's doing it. I came across it as part of a series of model parliaments organised by the United Church of Canada that I attended while in high school.

Example chants:

Yes yes yes we do, we've got spirit how 'bout you?

which, of course, became

Yes yes yes we do, we drink spirits how 'bout you?

There were numerous other bastardisations that I and my fellow travellers in the corrupt teenage practices of sex and drugs and rock and roll came up with...
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Ah, yes.
"We don't drink, we don't smoke!" "Norfolk!" "Norfolk!"
Alex

"If I seem unduly clear to you, you must have misunderstood what I said." -- Alan Greenspan, Federal Reserve chairman
     suggestions for easy cheap meal for 110 people - (boxley) - (21)
         Shredded cabbage and noodles as a side dish for the spag? - (hnick) - (15)
             spag is for another night, good suggestion though -NT - (boxley) - (14)
                 Beans and rice? - (hnick) - (13)
                     good thought, a couple of smoked pork hocks as well -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                         Don't forget the beano - (jake123) - (10)
                             nope they go home at 8pm. Day camp -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Ah, revenge upon the parents of the little anklebiters, eh? -NT - (jake123)
                             Billet is a specifically Canadian word - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                 Funny, I thought it was the first part of a compound word: - (drewk) - (6)
                                     It is not - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                         Can we auto-add The Sign whenever Ben's reading? - (drewk) - (4)
                                             I didn't know if the word was used in the US military - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                 the pussy communist document refers to it -NT - (boxley)
                                                 They are - (jake123) - (1)
                                                     Ah, yes. - (a6l6e6x)
                     AYE! - (deSitter)
         Navy's '44 cookbook was on eBay recently - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             How to prepare ribeyes for 5,000 - (drewk) - (1)
                 lots and lots of olive oil -NT - (deSitter)
         So what did you end up serving? -NT - (hnick) - (1)
             menu for the week - (boxley)

When you're as high-strung as I am, you should be paid to keep smoking.
62 ms