IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What a charming idea.. I do hope someone has expressed it
Why it's almost but not entirely quite unlike droll.
Wag-Ed alumnus, perhaps? Vested maybe? Guess: Norwegian is your native language - fav song is Grieg, Wedding Day at Troldhaugen ??

'Remedies' not punishment. :-)

Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..

Why.. no bizness person should ever be punished, only remedied! Punishment is only for the non-business detritus. Maybe an amendment to the Constitution could formalize this new social contract.
The non-Responsibilty Amendment. Hmmm nice ring to that too.

Well, thanks for a little levity just before weekend.

Ashton
Gotta remember that next time cop stops me for crushing an SUV: Your court can't punish Me, officer - I'm in the Remedial Class!

Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..
New Why, thank you!
Wag-Ed alumnus, perhaps?

What's "Wag-Ed"?

Vested maybe?

Bite your tongue. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those things.

Guess: Norwegian is your native language - fav song is Grieg, Wedding Day at Troldhaugen ??

OK, now you're scaring me.

'Remedies' not punishment. :-)

Well, the case was in its remedy phase, and I didn't see a punishment phase or a sentencing phase on the agenda of anyone involved. Did you have your own, by any chance?

Why.. no bizness person should ever be punished, only remedied! Punishment is only for the non-business detritus.

Perhaps it's just that antitrust law isn't what you hoped it would be. It seems like you wanted Microsoft destroyed and its executives humiliated. Are you bitter now because antitrust violations apparently aren't enough of a big deal for that to happen?

I'm in the Remedial Class!

That would explain your dodgy grammar.
New Wag-Ed
The Microsoft public relations firm, known for being able to spin, dodge, and twirl like a top. Most famously known for orchestrating "astroturf" campaigns, including letters to the editor from dead people.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New cuba libras launched from both nostrils ROFL!!
dodgy grammer indeed.:) Like ol Jim Ross likes to say, bizness is about to pick up!
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New How progressive!
Punishment is so puritanical! Deterrence is so repressive! With the miracle of modern science, we can *cure* criminality! And it works in individual humans, why can't it work in whole organizations of humans! A clockwork Microsoft! The only catch is, if you try to play Beethoven's Ninth in you computer, the damn thing bluescreens and reboots.

Oh, wait a minute. It doesn't work in individual humans. Never mind.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Sometimes "tolerance" is just a word for not dealing with things.
New Re: How progressive!
The only catch is, if you try to play Beethoven's Ninth in you computer, the damn thing bluescreens and reboots.

That was under Win Uh-Oh and its predecessors. Under Win Chi-Rho, it calls the BSA and the RIA(ss)A.
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
     To the conservative element here - (Silverlock) - (99)
         Listen for the silence. - (Brandioch) - (1)
             chirp, chirp................ chirp, chirp............. -NT - (n3jja)
         He also would not answer any "technical" questions. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Once again, the UK explains our government, incest, and M$: - (Ashton)
         Errfff - (wharris2) - (1)
             Ahem, some of us did. -NT -NT - (Simon_Jester)
         Huh? - (bepatient) - (73)
             Seconded - (wharris2)
             "completely unforseen events" - (Brandioch) - (70)
                 Don't think so... - (bepatient) - (68)
                     Sooner? - (Brandioch) - (59)
                         Before the election, even. - (addison) - (58)
                             Re: Before the election, even. - (bepatient)
                             I can. - (jb4) - (1)
                                 No, you can't. - (addison)
                             Refresh my memory. - (Brandioch) - (54)
                                 Yep. - (addison) - (53)
                                     Some refreshment. - (addison) - (52)
                                         Are we using different definitions? - (Brandioch) - (51)
                                             I have no idea what you're using. - (addison) - (50)
                                                 Whatever. - (Brandioch) - (48)
                                                     Re: Whatever. - (addison) - (47)
                                                         Again, whatever. - (Brandioch) - (46)
                                                             Earth to Brandioch...... - (addison) - (45)
                                                                 Again, whatever. - (Brandioch) - (44)
                                                                     Hrm. - (addison) - (43)
                                                                         Of course its his fault... - (bepatient) - (42)
                                                                             Well... - (imric) - (41)
                                                                                 Re: Well... - (addison) - (29)
                                                                                     So - why are the States now 'ignorable'? You didn't answer. - (imric) - (28)
                                                                                         Yes, I did.. and if you want to count tally sheets, - (addison) - (27)
                                                                                             Tally sheets? Bush has no control over the AG? - (imric) - (26)
                                                                                                 Have you been sleepposting? - (addison) - (25)
                                                                                                     Zzxzzzzzz.... - (imric) - (9)
                                                                                                         Re: Zzxzzzzzz.... - (addison) - (8)
                                                                                                             Woulda, coulda, shoulda. - (imric) - (7)
                                                                                                                 Re: Woulda, coulda, shoulda. - (addison) - (6)
                                                                                                                     Minor logic problem.... - (Simon_Jester)
                                                                                                                     Contrast? - (imric) - (4)
                                                                                                                         <Evil Grin> - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                                                                                                             It is a Cruel World. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                             Bingo! - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 I really don't know... - (Simon_Jester)
                                                                                                     The big difference.... - (admin) - (14)
                                                                                                         That's true, but... - (addison) - (13)
                                                                                                             I think you just like to argue. - (admin) - (12)
                                                                                                                 Yeah, ban him for being so insensitively diruptive! - (CRConrad)
                                                                                                                 Its possible.. - (addison) - (10)
                                                                                                                     Re: Its possible.. - (admin) - (5)
                                                                                                                         Er. No. - (addison) - (4)
                                                                                                                             Re: Er. No. - (admin) - (3)
                                                                                                                                 Really? - (addison) - (2)
                                                                                                                                     Re: Really? - (admin) - (1)
                                                                                                                                         Oi. - (pwhysall)
                                                                                                                     There may be one huge difference between then and now.... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                                                                                                         If that's true, - (addison) - (2)
                                                                                                                             But we do know... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 More quotes. - (Another Scott)
                                                                                 *SNORT* - (Silverlock)
                                                                                 Brett Glass predictions. - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                     ROFL - (imric) - (4)
                                                                                         Re: ROFL - (addison) - (3)
                                                                                             Bigotry? - (imric) - (2)
                                                                                                 Bigotry. - (addison)
                                                                                                 umm err - (boxley)
                                                                                 They aren't - (Steve Lowe) - (3)
                                                                                     One other scenario. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                     Oh, I really do live by my 'Tips for Living'. - (imric) - (1)
                                                                                         In that case - (Steve Lowe)
                                                 Say WHAT? - (jb4)
                     How is the market going to do "what it's supposed to do"... - (jb4) - (7)
                         Umm... - (bepatient) - (6)
                             OK, fine... - (jb4) - (5)
                                 Nope, not fine. - (addison) - (4)
                                     Glad... - (bepatient)
                                     Not not fine - (jb4) - (2)
                                         Not^3 fine - (addison) - (1)
                                             I am so glad that you have explained that the Marketing - (Ashton)
                 Evil Parody... - (Simon_Jester)
             I never even said that much in his defense. - (marlowe)
         Re: To the conservative element here - (Squidley) - (6)
             What a charming idea.. I do hope someone has expressed it - (Ashton) - (5)
                 Why, thank you! - (Squidley) - (2)
                     Wag-Ed - (wharris2)
                     cuba libras launched from both nostrils ROFL!! - (boxley)
                 How progressive! - (marlowe) - (1)
                     Re: How progressive! - (jb4)
         why do you think gore's choice would be any different? - (boxley) - (10)
             Shit, bill, that's easy - (jb4) - (9)
                 didnt read the post :) -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                     Read it...doesn't matter - (jb4) - (7)
                         microsoft was targeted because they wouldnt make payoffs - (boxley) - (6)
                             Possible. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                 I wouldn't call it extremely well... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                     Should have qualified that a bit. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                         Agreed on both counts. :) -NT - (inthane-chan)
                             Re: microsoft was targeted because they wouldnt make payoffs - (jb4) - (1)
                                 Yes Ashole is aptly named and sh*t fer brains - (boxley)
         Ashhole: Minister of Doublespeak - (jb4)

Will the real LRPD please stand up?
215 ms