IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Impressive Dr. Who__Whoo__er, Whoot--Owl ;-)
[link|http://peterdavison.s5.com/| Peter Davison] is also lauded for his Mystery performance as Campion (with the slyly nefarious sidekick ___? Glover) and much else. He seems a consummate actor, sans the Ego, if one can imagine that.

Dr. Who was indeed a Whoot.. save for that one execrable, Hollywood-tarted-up {{ugh}} movie, several years back. Gawd what a Dawg.

No Who expert; but if I were ever to join a Fan Club (with prospects of meeting such as your list) - prolly it would be Whoovians. Anything to evade the 100% Slickness of the formula flic. Who seems kinda the film noir or maybe orange, of the Low-budgets.

For a long time [but NOT in past couple years - $$ I expect] KTEH in S. Jose (about 100 mi as the owl flies) regularly went through as near all the Whos as they could beg, rent.. I send them $ as regularly.

(Much of their stuff was not std. PBS-fare; that co$ts extra. They still keep trying, even faced with the tight-assed/fisted freeloaders in Silly Valley. Enough Techs are stingy/unconscious.. for this generalization to have stuck: from 'tips' to paying for stuff which many like to imagine is 'Free')

Have no idea how the Who flies, around the country - or even if any new ones shall ever happen. Just.. let Not the next Doctor be - one of those square-jawed Hollywood Pretty Boys named Kevin or something. Please!

Carry On --->
New New Dr Who episodes in production (new thread)
Created as new thread #161091 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=161091|New Dr Who episodes in production]
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New Re: Impressive Dr. Who__Whoo__er, Whoot--Owl ;-)
[link|http://peterdavison.s5.com/| Peter Davison] is also lauded for his Mystery performance as Campion (with the slyly nefarious sidekick ___? Glover) and much else. He seems a consummate actor, sans the Ego, if one can imagine that.

Yeah, I agree. Peter Davison is my favorite Who actor, and what was really cool was when he came to St. Louis, he remembered me! And he not only remembered me, but when he was making his hello speech to the crowd, he said, "Hello St. Louis, Hello C.I.A, and Hello there Brenda!", and waved at me. I almost died... I was standing in the back of the room, and almost the entire audience turned around to see who he meant...

Dr. Who was indeed a Whoot.. save for that one execrable, Hollywood-tarted-up {{ugh}} movie, several years back. Gawd what a Dawg.

Not sure what movie you mean, I didn't see any Hollywood version.

For a long time [but NOT in past couple years - $$ I expect] KTEH in S. Jose (about 100 mi as the owl flies) regularly went through as near all the Whos as they could beg, rent.. I send them $ as regularly.

Yep, they used to show here too, but then channel 9 dropped it. I think they might be on the Sci Fi channel though, although I don't have it and wouldn't know.

Have no idea how the Who flies, around the country - or even if any new ones shall ever happen. Just.. let Not the next Doctor be - one of those square-jawed Hollywood Pretty Boys named Kevin or something. Please!

No kidding, the Doctor should always be dignified and proper, not some playboy from California!

Nightowl >8#

"At last, a moment's peace!"
     Let's start a new thread - (lincoln) - (55)
         Re: Let's start a new thread - (inthane-chan)
         The Colonel - (SpiceWare)
         Heh, I was thinking that! - (Meerkat)
         Richard Dreyfuss and William Hurt - (broomberg)
         Darcy Wretzky, Douglas Adams - (admin)
         My list. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             curious where did you meet Abby at? - (boxley)
         Define met. Define famous. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             Nah, you gotta have at least exchanged "Hello"s. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Seconded - (lincoln)
             OT:No-one ICLRPD'd "She transcended the boobocracy"? Amazing -NT - (Meerkat)
             Re: Define met. Define famous. - (deSitter)
         Jim Martin, Governor of NC (1985-1993). - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Sheesh! How'd I forget. - (mmoffitt)
         Hmmmm - (tjsinclair)
         Re: Let's start a new thread - (altmann)
         Re: Let's start a new thread - (Yendor) - (1)
             Re: Let's start a new thread - (inthane-chan)
         Re: Let's start a new thread - (Nightowl) - (23)
             Impressive Dr. Who__Whoo__er, Whoot--Owl ;-) - (Ashton) - (2)
                 New Dr Who episodes in production (new thread) - (Meerkat)
                 Re: Impressive Dr. Who__Whoo__er, Whoot--Owl ;-) - (Nightowl)
             I'm not worthy! - (Meerkat) - (13)
                 Re: I'm not worthy! - (Nightowl) - (12)
                     Heh.. - (Ashton) - (11)
                         I agree - (Nightowl) - (10)
                             I think every 'star' that has gone along to a convention - (Meerkat) - (9)
                                 Hahaha! I remember that about Katy Manning! - (Nightowl)
                                 In order to keep my er history thesis correct - (Ashton) - (7)
                                     Go-Go Gadget Google Fu - (admin) - (6)
                                         ^^ NSFW -NT - (pwhysall)
                                         Damn. the obvious.. - (Ashton)
                                         Hmm... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                             I thought it was.. just.. obvious?___(the origin) -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                 What, obvious that this was - or that something else was? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     I'm sorry, Sir - but the title Obviousman is in use and \ufffd - (Ashton)
             Found a way to link to the pictures! - (Nightowl) - (5)
                 Schweet - thanks for posting those! - (Meerkat) - (1)
                     You're welcome :) - (Nightowl)
                 Nice. You Vas Dere, Charlie! - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Yep, it was a gas, Ashton! - (Nightowl) - (1)
                         It's all about endorphins - (Ashton)
         Re: Let's start a new thread - (jb4)
         I hadn't realized I'd met such a variety - (Silverlock) - (1)
             forgot about sports types - (boxley)
         Meet & Greets - (lister) - (2)
             Two more CanCon entries - (lister)
             Re: Meet & Greets - (jake123)
         Hey.. it's a *Rorschak!* - (Ashton) - (1)
             when reading others, remember more princess Anne - (boxley)
         Well let's see. - (bepatient) - (4)
             Reminds me I met Billy Bragg once after a gig. Nice bloke. -NT - (Meerkat) - (1)
                 Met alot of musicians... - (bepatient)
             Re: Golfers. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 That was back.. - (bepatient)

Aim towards the Enemy.
60 ms