IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New AT&T is just as bad
I dropped AT&T and went with a vrizon all in one package in May 2003. 2 Months ago I get a bill for $13.74 from AT&T for collect calls. Find out my son is downtown with no change is calling the AT&T operator for a collect call. Next month I get a bill for a further 8.47 no worries, this month I get a bill for $9.00 that consists of long distance primary access fee plus connect for my "plan" I call them and they said I have had basic service with A&T since May 2003 but wasnt being charged for it but since I was using AT&T for collect calls and was late paying the bill they were going to charge for my basic services. I said how the fuck am I going to make a long distance call from my phone since I currently have a long distance block on it? Fuckers. Have a confirmation number where they uncharged me.
thanx,
bill
In Bush\ufffds America, fighting terrorism abroad is used as a pretext for vanquishing civil liberties at home. David Podvin
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New I'm still arguing with them over charges
they applied to my closed cell phone account after I went to France. Didn't hear about it until I got back. They sent collections agencies after me for awhile and I asked each and every one to tell me what service I was allegedly supplied for the money - not one could answer. So I don't have a cell phone and ATT still insists I owe them money although they can't say what for.

Fuck em. I don't need a cell.

Java is a joke, only it's not funny.

--Alan Lovejoy
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:42:05 AM EDT
     MCI Lays Off 4,000, Cites Do Not Call List - (lincoln) - (12)
         The lesson they'll refuse to learn - (drewk) - (11)
             It's too late for them to learn that - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                 I worked for them..you are correct. - (Steve Lowe) - (7)
                     I got pissed off a few years after that. - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                         SOP - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                             I hope you feel properly ashamed -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                 yes..i've been here what..5yrs and just now admitted that :) -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                         Outta curiousity - (jake123) - (2)
                             A company taking your long-distance business without - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Oh, I see. - (jake123)
                 AT&T is just as bad - (boxley) - (1)
                     I'm still arguing with them over charges - (tuberculosis)

I would not worry too much, but just in case I'd monitor my socks and coat hangers for mysterious acts of spontaneous annihilation and replication.
49 ms