IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New SOP
I worked in Customer Service, which was a guise for sales. Customer would call in, we were to resolve their problem as quickly as possible and then upsell on anything we could. In fact there stats each rep had to make that included ratings on the time spent on each task. In our downtime, we were to search our database for customers who were no longer "active" and didn't have a reason posted, and switch them back to MCI (slamming). I had a lot of downtime as I worked the 6pm to 2am shift, God only knows how many people I slammed :(
-----
Steve
New I hope you feel properly ashamed
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New yes..i've been here what..5yrs and just now admitted that :)
-----
Steve
     MCI Lays Off 4,000, Cites Do Not Call List - (lincoln) - (12)
         The lesson they'll refuse to learn - (drewk) - (11)
             It's too late for them to learn that - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                 I worked for them..you are correct. - (Steve Lowe) - (7)
                     I got pissed off a few years after that. - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                         SOP - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                             I hope you feel properly ashamed -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                 yes..i've been here what..5yrs and just now admitted that :) -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                         Outta curiousity - (jake123) - (2)
                             A company taking your long-distance business without - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Oh, I see. - (jake123)
                 AT&T is just as bad - (boxley) - (1)
                     I'm still arguing with them over charges - (tuberculosis)

One of them has appalling taste in home decor, but if this is symptomatic of brain damage I submit that long-term exposure to the cultural vacuum of the San Fernando Valley is at least as plausible a proximate cause.
76 ms