The problem I have is that, in Christianity, we treat people who claim Jesus as Lord and Savior, then kill, hate, and destroy other people as non-Christians.

I don't kill, hate, or destroy non-Christians. I have a Buddist brother-in-law and know many Buddists. My religion is not theirs, yet sometimes my wife and I take some Thai Buddist Monks out for lunch.

I have friends of many faiths.

I don't try and convert people to Christianity, not unless they have decided to do so themselves. I cannot force them to make that decision. I can tell them about my relationship with Jesus and how it effects me.

I don't even hate the Athesists who call me a Dim because I believe in God. Even if I think it is a not so nice way to describe someone who doesn't believe the same as them. I don't think non-believers are stupid because they don't believe in Jesus, for example. I think that thinking they are stupid is wrong.

The Branch Davidians didn't have a whole network of terrorists that spans many countries. They were just a bunch of Religious Zealots with guns, and their leader thought he was Jesus reborn. Other Muslims may fear Osama and his terrorist network. They see him as a scholar who has studied scripture. I tell you this, nothing good can ever come from something made of hate and intolerance. Their religion teaches them to respect scholars, to also follow them. I agree that they should reject him because he is not being true to Islam. It must be a political thing, that if they did so, he would have his network attack them, just like they are attacking Iraq. Imagine if the Davidians told the 700 Club to support them or else they will send armed members over to kill them. This is what I think is happening to other Muslims.

We simply cannot declare war on Islam and the whole Muslim world. We should find allies in the Muslim world to combat the terrorists.

I can see why no interest was chanrged on the money sent to Iraq, it is against Islam to charge interest on a loan. They made it a grant to get the Iraqi people on their side. So it is more of a PR thing, but it is costing us billions to do it.