IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ah, missile defense!
I gotta hand it to you, Phil, you don't cherry-pick--you buy the whole package. Don't you suppose your average homicidal foreign despot wishing to incinerate a US metropolis might choose to deliver his infernal machine via cargo container (inside a forty-footer, hidden within bales of marijuana might be the safest route) rather than by ICBM? It's cheaper than developing a state-of-the-art intercontinental delivery system, it takes advantage of the existing infrastructure (cf 091101), and it's harder to trace back to point of origin, thereby making it likelier that the homicidal foreign despot gets to watch the spectacle on CNN from aboveground. But no-o-o, nothing will do but that we honor President Alzheimer's visionary scheme and deploy that missile defense.
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New You guys keep bringing that up as if it means anything.
Do you really think it's actually harder to put detectors outside all our ports than it is construct a missile defense? Have you even thought that through? Silly me, forgot who I was talking to. Of course you haven't.

If we can shoot down ICBMs in flight - and we're getting there - we'll be able to catch dirty bombs before they enter the harbor. That's a much easier problem from a technical point of view. Coast Guard cruisers with the best sniffers we know how to build, a little good sense and discpline, and we've got ourselves a functioning nuke checkpoint at every harbor.

We won't need to track the cargo container to the point of origin. It'll never reach its destination.

Oh, and we'll need robot subs to get that nasty radioactive debris off the bottom of the channel. Otherwise the local seafood won't be safe to eat.

The only catch here is bureaucracy. Once that's out of the way, we can detect dirty bombs, and the marijuana too. And the coke and the heroin.

And with our newfound seriousness about this, heads will roll in the bureaucracy, and the detection infrastructure will go into place. And, just incidentally, that same bureaucratic inertia that we'll have just removed was also protecting your mind altering substances on their way from the Third World.

Under Clinton, the "War on Drugs" was a farce. (Under Clinton, nearly everything was a farce.) But once we get serious about protecting our borders, a *real* war on drugs will emerge, just as a side benefit of the defense against terror.

And then you'll be hurting something awful. But if you survive the withdrawal, you'll be a better man for it.

Oh, wait. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe we can't make this work. In that case, we'd better not attack North Korea, because he might send a suitcase bomb in a cargo container against us.

Either way you look at it - either *logical* way, that is - attacking North Korea right now is a stupid fuckwit idea. Attacking them a decade ago would have made excellent sense. As much sense as deposing Saddam this year made. And for the same reasons. And attacking them a few years from now will probably make sense. But not now. Only a major league Stragelovian lunatic would say we should have gone after Kim in 2003.

But of course, you were never one to look at things in a logical way.
----------------------------------------------------------------
DEAL WITH IT.
Compromise is for suckers. Seeking a middle ground is what led to 9/11.
"I do not want to be admired by scumbags and liars and wife beaters. I want to be admired by good and decent, intelligent and just people, and in order to achieve this I need to do things that make me despised by their opposites." - Bill Whittle
Never mind all the mass graves. Where's the nerve gas?
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New On second thought...
it's even easier than I thought it was.

Never mind the fancy-dancy detector technology. Instead, put inspectors on the ships. Well-trained Americans, who will look everywhere, and will brook no failure to cooperate. The inspector boards at the source port, and spends the entire journey looking for evil stuff. At the checkpoint, the inspector transfers over to the Coast Guard cruiser and gives his report. If everyone's happy, we let the ship through. If not, we give the captain two options: either go home or go straight to Davy Jones' locker.

Anyone who doesn't agree to this can take his goods elsewhere. Security comes first, and aren't we having chronic problems with trade defecits anyway?

How come I have to do all the thinking around here?
DEAL WITH IT.
"I do not want to be admired by scumbags and liars and wife beaters. I want to be admired by good and decent, intelligent and just people, and in order to achieve this I need to do things that make me despised by their opposites." - Bill Whittle
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New That's laughable.
In Los Angeles / Long Beach we're offloading 11 containers a minute 24 hours a day. Each container is as large as a truck trailer. They're stacked end tight to end and 3 or 4 high on the deck and in the hold. So your on-board inspectors are going to inspect all these containers how?
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Laparoscopically. Like gallbladder removal.
--

OK, George W. is deceptive to be sure. Dissembling, too. And let's not forget deceitful. He is lacking veracity and frankness, and void of sooth, though seemingly sincere in his proclivity for pretense. But he did not lie.
[link|http://www.jointhebushwhackers.com/not_a_liar.cfm|Brian Wimer]
New Right - and Santa will have the contract.
Figure if he can deliver a slew of presents to every Christian and half the non Christian households in the world in 24-hrs, he can easily inspect 2000+ containers per hour the rest of the year.
New So what you are implying
is that we are going to get nuked on Christmas eve...
Oh great...
New Oh, not at all . .
Marlowe will cover for him on that day. He's faster than a speeding slug, able to leap tall matchboxes in a single bound, and he can see through glass windows. We're perfectly safe.
New glass dildoes? Oh, check glasses
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Now you have me humming this song...
[link|http://www.com-www.com/weirdal/christmasatgroundzero.html|http://www.com-www.c...atgroundzero.html]

It's Christmas at Ground Zero
There's music in the air
The sleigh bells are ringin' and the carolers are singin'
While the air raid sirens blare

It's Christmas at Ground Zero
The button has been pressed
The radio just let us know
That this is not a test...
In that final hour, when each breath is a struggle to take, and you are looking back over your life's accomplishments, which memories would you treasure? The empires you built, or the joy you spread to others?

Therin lies the true measure of a man.
New I know the tune for this one -
When you attend a funeral,
It is sad to think that sooner or'l
Later those you love will do the same for you.
And you may have thought it tragic,
Not to mention other adjec-
Tives, to think of all the weeping they will do.
(But don't you worry.)

No more ashes, no more sackcloth,
And an arm band made of black cloth
Will some day nevermore adorn a sleeve.
For if the bomb that drops on you
Gets your friends and neighbors too,
There'll be nobody left behind to grieve.

And we will all go together when we go.
What a comforting fact that is to know.
Universal bereavement,
An inspiring achievement,
Yes, we will all go together when we go.

We will all go together when we go.
All suffused with an incandescent glow.
No one will have the endurance
To collect on his insurance,
Lloyd's of London will be loaded when they go.

Oh we will all fry together when we fry.
We'll be french fried potatoes by and by.
There will be no more misery
When the world is our rotisserie,
Yes, we will all fry together when we fry.

Down by the old maelstrom,
There'll be a storm before the calm.

And we will all bake together when we bake.
There'll be nobody present at the wake.
With complete participation
In that grand incineration,
Nearly three billion hunks of well-done steak.

Oh we will all char together when we char.
And let there be no moaning of the bar.
Just sing out a Te Deum
When you see that I.C.B.M.,
And the party will be come-as-you-are.

Oh, we will all burn together when we burn.
There'll be no need to stand and wait your turn.
When it's time for the fallout
And Saint Peter calls us all out,
We'll just drop our agendas and adjourn.

You will all go directly to your respective Valhallas.
Go directly, do not pass Go, do not collect two hundred dollahs.

And we will all go together when we go.
Every Hottentot and every Eskimo.
When the air becomes uranious,
We will all go simultaneous.
Yes, we all will go together
When we all go together,
Yes we all will go together when we go.

[link|http://members.aol.com/quentncree/lehrer/allgo.htm|*]
New That's not the inspectors' problem.
That's the problem of the merchants. Either they make it workable somehow, or they don't get into the harbor. I'm giving them the entire ocean voyage in which to make a thorough inspection happen. If that's not good enough, fuck `em.

Think it through. We don't have to accomodate others to the detriment of our own security. They can't make us.
DEAL WITH IT.
New marlowe in wonderland
My own work has brought me into daily contact with international trade, freight containers and the artists formerly known as the U.S. Customs Service (now "Customs and Border Protection") from the mid-1970s forward--since your salad days at the Charles Colson Middle School in South Boston, I should judge--and I am obliged to tell you, Little Phil, that in your hilarious expostulations on the mechanics and economics of global sea transport you have actually exceeded your previous personal best of cluelessness, set earlier this year in your incisive remarks on British parliamentary procedure. Well done, old son! We'd love you less if that cuckoo didn't periodically emerge twittering from beneath your fedora for a bit of badly-needed comic relief.

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Probelem of the merchents?
I rather doubt that since the bulk of these containers contain stuff American corporations have had manufactured in China, Malaysia and other low wage areas. Ths U.S. economy would take a major hit and risk recession or worse if these containers didn't arrive - because the facilities to manufacture all that stuff in the U.S. were dismantled for scrap long ago.

There would definitely be a consumer rebellion caused by shortages and skyrocketing prices.

You're the one that needs to think this through.

New As opposed to what?
We've already got chronic trade imbalances. And what would be the effect on the economy of a successful terrorist attack? Better to swallow the bitter pill now than to die of the disease later.

And shouldn't we be building up local industry anyway? Or at least industry in the free world? If this ill-considered economic adventure in Red China were to come to a screeching halt, that would be by far a lesser evil. Our corporations have been blinded by greed on this issue for far too long. They want everyone to forget Tienanmen Square, just like they're trying to forget it.

And even if our economy is being held hostage by Beijing, how does playing along help us in the long run? They're only going to shoot the hostages later, anyway. It's like doing business with Microsoft. Or Hitler. You're hoping to be eaten last.

If what you say is true, then we're addicted to products that come from nondemocratic regimes. Arab oil, Red Chinese fashion accessories. And all you can think of is where's the next fix coming from? You should be thinking of how to get off the junk.

And don't go bitching about the pain of withdrawal. We're at war, dammit. You have to expect economic discomfort. And you can't avoid it by surrendering. That never works, unless it's the US you're surrendering to.

Everything's impossible until you're willing to do what it takes.
DEAL WITH IT.
New Who sez?
We're at war, dammit.

who sez? You? Don't make me laugh.

No declaration by Congress, no war. That simple (even for you, Mr. Don't-Bother-Me-With-Details-I-Know-the-TRUTH...).
jb4
"There are two ways for you to have lower Prescription-drug costs. One is you could hire Rush Limbaugh's housekeeper ... or you can elect me President."
John Kerry
New Non sequitur
It just isn't like you .. to suddenly say some things about the self-causation of much of our discontent. Shocking! - why it's decidedly unMurican to gore so many sacred oxen in one \ufffd as,
And shouldn't we be building up local industry anyway? Or at least industry in the free world? If this ill-considered economic adventure in Red China were to come to a screeching halt, that would be by far a lesser evil. Our corporations have been blinded by greed on this issue for far too long. They want everyone to forget Tienanmen Square, just like they're trying to forget it.

At war? certainly - with our selves, with personal greed and with our daily reinforced fantasies of unlimited growth and production (by peons elsewhere) .. products to be 'sold' to us and paid for via our forever renewed foreign loans (since so many of our billions of credit cards are MAXed out individually). Can the National credit card be far behind?

Oh.. and do this-all, as jobs are exported wholesale and Corp funds (from that short-term 'profit') are moved offshore. That's all we need to do to Keep the Fantasy Alive (while intensifying the two-class increasingly-Rich /increasingly-Poor trend of recent decades).

As for a Real War - well, that's the long-running disagreement with many of your definitions. Still - a nice change of pace in the Kultur Warz.

But one conundrum at a time.
New Who's "ourselves?"
I'm not at war with myself. Are you at war with yourself?

I'm at war with those who threaten all that is good and true. I'm quite consistent about this. I play no favorites, and never spare anyone save temporarily, for reasons of tactical focus. But to you it seems a non sequitir, because something this straightforward and honest just doesn't fit into any of your neat ideologically constructed categories. Truth and reason go against the grain of your concept space.

The fault is with yourself. Your logic analyzer is wired wrong.

It's not that you're unsophisticated. You're so sophisticated you proudly spurn any simplistic dichotomy between your ass and a hole in the ground. While you're outsmarting yourself, my simplisme is cruising under your radar and hitting all the right targets.
DEAL WITH IT.
New Kewl! That means:
I'm at war with those who threaten all that is good and true.

Lessee, tht would put you at war with: George W Bush (the "true" part), Dick Cheney (the "good" part, and the true part), Rush Limbaugh (the true part), Karl Rove (both parts), Paul Wolfowitz (both parts), Donald Rumsfeld (the true part), just about every Multinational Corporation that does business in the US (The good part or the true part; that is an inclusive 'or')...

Gad, you'll be busy for the next year, fer sher!
jb4
"There are two ways for you to have lower Prescription-drug costs. One is you could hire Rush Limbaugh's housekeeper ... or you can elect me President."
John Kerry
New Too late. The bombs are already here and in place.
[link|http://www.newsmax.com/showinside.shtml?a=2001/11/6/161937|COL. LUNEV] (former Soviet military intelligence officer): So unfortunately, some of these devices are still located on American soil.

BOWEN: Stanislav Lunev is a former Soviet military intelligence officer, a defector who's now in the federal Witness Protection Program. He claims that before the Cold War ended a decade ago, Soviet agents planted so-called suitcase nuclear bombs - similar to this mock-up - in the United States and other Western countries, nuclear bombs that could be triggered if war broke out.

LUNEV: They were designed to destroy extremely highly protected American targets.
All Osama need do is offer the Russian Mafia sufficient funds.
Alex

"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." - Henry Kissinger
New Deja vu all over again.
As a kid, I remember tearing out the pages of a serial story in "Saturday Evening Post", called The Smuggled Atomic Bomb". (Was interested in physics, science n'stuff - being of the misapprehension that Science must. be. Good. [For Us], and chemistry I Knew was fun..)

In this story, they had the diameter of the Pu ball juust about Right (I knew about 4/3 pi R\ufffd, bein a little smartass). Guess I have to see if that collection survived the n-moves since. 'Twas an entirely plausible story, eliding only the focus upon the fact of how very-much harder it is to initiate a Pu implosion than - the child's play of U235. (This detail I was then unaware of; they weren't telling us shit about the Good Stuff, in those days.)

So then, back to '03:
the only time-dependent matters I can think of have to do with the Supers, and the most-modern little artifacts (as used by the God-licensed Powers) as need some fresh Tritium.. but you can do lots with less or with slightly decayed.. and then there's all the Li6 clever things you can achieve, as an acolyte of Wholesale Death.

Suitcase bombs? All fission and not very efficiently - last I heard were ~70 TONS TNT-equiv. Doubt you can eke out a hell of a lot more, even with Ted Taylor being clever (dunno if the Russ HAD a miniaturization fetishist of Ted's er calibre). Still, it's pretty hard to schlep 140 Kpounds of TNT blocks around in the dark; after your 41st trip, someone might wonder. Surely would be handy for the depraved; and we make lots of New Depraved every day; all those families of a deceased.

So.. ever Thus; and the Fact of a presence -???- remains, as then: deliciously UnKnowable. IMhO.
Never mind your clever scintillation counters in helicopters and other such pizzazz. If one is Here: there's only One Way we'll find out - except for the comforting hope of omnipresent human stupidity or oversight.

Bon appetit. Run with the hyenas - expect a bite.

A good spot for your quote (?)
Politics, as a practice, whatever its professions, has always been the systematic organization of hatreds.
Henry Brooks Adams
New Oh, and by the way...
a cargo container is hardly something that can be launched in a hurry. That makes it a very poor choice for retaliative strike.

The more of it I think about it, the more I discover to the stupidity of your position. It's stupid with a deep stupidity, a stupidity profound and dark as the ocean depths.
DEAL WITH IT.
New Dishes. Served cold. You do the math.

I suppose you arrived at the Wizard after the Scarecrow depleted supplies.

--\r\n
Karsten M. Self [link|mailto:kmself@ix.netcom.com|kmself@ix.netcom.com]\r\n
[link|http://kmself.home.netcom.com/|http://kmself.home.netcom.com/]\r\n
What part of "gestalt" don't you understand?\r\n
[link|http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/|TWikIWETHEY] -- an experiment in collective intelligence. Stupidity. Whatever.\r\n
\r\n
   Keep software free.     Oppose the CBDTPA.     Kill S.2048 dead.\r\n[link|http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html|http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html]\r\n
New Dishes. Not served at all. You do the logistics.
DEAL WITH IT.
New Or to put it another way...
dead men launch no cargo containers. Let alone get them out of what was recently their own harbor, right past the US Navy.

What was that about the scarecrow?
DEAL WITH IT.
New Dead man...

...switch?

\r\n\r\n

[link|http://www.morethanzerosum.com/bin/Freight.jpg|Now if I could only find a place to hide the damned thing].

--\r\n
[link|http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/|TWikIWETHEY] -- an experiment in collective intelligence. Stupidity. Whatever.\r\n
\r\n
   Keep software free.     Oppose the CBDTPA.     Kill S.2048 dead.\r\n[link|http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html|http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html]\r\n
New Okay, not bad.
Shows you're thinking, sorta.

So... Pumpkinhead Kim has a nuke cargo ship milling aimlessly about the Pacific, waiting for a daily call on the satellite phone. It doesn't come through, they toodle over to Frisco and go boom.

Two problems. First, how do they even get past the Coast Guard? That's gonna be one suspicious looking ship. Voyage not filed with the harbormaster. Ship's registration can't be reliably confirmed. Refusing to be boarded. US inspectors? We ain't got no inspectors. We don't need no inspectors! We ain't got to show you no stinking inspectors!

A smaller craft might improve their chances of slipping by, though it's a stretch. It'll certainly improve their chances of sinking in a storm while in transit. They need an oceangoing vessel here. A canoe won't do. Plus, too much hardship and the crew may die before the call comes. As the Chinese mine employee said: "SUPPLIES!!!"

Second problem: the longer they go in circles in the middle of the ocean, waiting for the call, the greater their chances of being detected by satellite recon and other means. Speed is an important component of stealth. And this just isn't speedy.

A submarine? Very difficult to track, but we have an advantage there. We have the technology and infrastructure to track subs, and they haven't the means to track ours. We can seize their harbors by surprise, but they won't be able to sneak up on ours.

Best they can hope for is to hit some remote piece of coastline far from the patrols. Kill a few humans and a lot of seagulls. Acceptable? What are the alternatives?

Maybe that's why Kim is going to all that trouble to have ICBMs. Could be he knows something you don't.
DEAL WITH IT.
New How stupid are you?
A complete nuke can be made the size of an artillery shell. Such can easily be hidden in anything from a piano crate to a refrigerator to a - well, never mind. It's pointless arguing about this. If a nuke ever goes off here, we know what it will arrive in. Only an idiot argues about this.

The next most likely method is a GA airplane with a suicide pilot. I suppose you'll say that's impossible as well.
-drl
New Chuckle, all I know
is that we've got tons of drugs coming into the US.

But, it's okay, we can stop that measley ol' nuke....honest.
New Going nowhere

[link|http://www.tno.nl/m3s/htm/tec/dms.htm|Dead man's switch]. Also incarnated as [link|http://wombat.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/foldoc.cgi?logic+bomb|a logic bomb]. The ship's going nowhere. The cargo is deployed well in advance of anticipated need. The only thing that has to happen is for the "do nothing" instruction stream to stop.

\r\n\r\n

Of course, you'd know nothing about blackmail.

--\r\n
\r\n
New Are you suggesting they're gonna automate the whole shebang?
And yet they still need ICBMs?

I used to think you weren't giving Kim Il Sung enough credit for brains. Now I'm starting to think you're giving him too much.

Say, how does it navigate? We control the GPS satellites. Inertial guidance is no good over the long haul. Compass is horribly imprecise. It can't very well surface and ask for directions. A star tracker? Think that regime can build and use one of those?

These backward terrorists using our technology against us works - once. Actually, now that we've upped our vigilance, it hasn't worked a second time. No successful terrorist attacks on our soil since 9/11. That's partly luck, but not all luck.

So you wanna wait until our luck runs out, or take on the threats now? `Coz to hold off of the PRK because of fear of retaliation is to submit to blackmail. And a blackmailer always increases his demands. What happens when he demands we all be annexed by North Korea and starve to death under their Stalinist economy? That's gonna be a whole lot more deaths than any swimming nuke. And they will be deaths wholly without honor or dignity. Is that what you want? Ten of millions dead later, because you wouldn't risk a couple of millions now?

No matter how you look at it, it just doesn't make sense to be indefinitely paralzyed by fear of what Kim might do. Right now he appears to have both nukes and an ICBM delivery system. We know he has no compunction about mass murder. A coward would say, give him whatever he wants and hope he eats us last. A leftist loon - probably insincerely - would say we oughta be invading his turf right now instead of picking on poor little Saddam. I reject both these extremes, and the idiocies that support them. My stance is the middle ground, the MODERATE approach. I say: stall for time now, while we work on a defense for the weapon we actually KNOW he has. Then go for it.

Unless anyone has a better idea? Anyone?

Seems you're the only one besides me around here who has any inclination to even try to think strategically. But if you want to box me into a corner, you need to try a lot harder.
DEAL WITH IT.
New random access
a logic bomb means you have to pick the target well in advance... years in advance. An ICBM means you can pick it right before launch.

Therefore, for the best of both flexibility and threat, having both logic bombs AND ICBMs are better than just one or the other.

Didn't you study any game theory?
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New You can plan it as far in advance as you like...
but you still need a workable delivery system.

Dare I suggest you think it through that far? Oh wait. I already have. And you declined.
DEAL WITH IT.
New Re: Oh, and by the way...
You're the Windows for Workgroups of the animal world. And you're dropping packets like mad.

-drl
     Taikoonaut (or yuhangyuan) Yang Liwei back on the ground - (dmarker) - (47)
         Yes but, unrealistic - (Silverlock) - (8)
             Re: Yes but, unrealistic - (deSitter) - (6)
                 Wide brush - (Silverlock) - (5)
                     IANAB - (deSitter) - (4)
                         Doesn't get you off the hook. - (hnick) - (3)
                             Re: Doesn't get you off the hook. - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 What have "we/they" done? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     Natch! The "Age of Awards" - (deSitter)
             Funny thing is, Ahhnuld may have gone one better - (drewk)
         A new US space program? What, to catch up? - (marlowe) - (37)
             ah, missile defense! - (rcareaga) - (33)
                 You guys keep bringing that up as if it means anything. - (marlowe) - (32)
                     On second thought... - (marlowe) - (18)
                         That's laughable. - (Andrew Grygus) - (17)
                             Laparoscopically. Like gallbladder removal. -NT - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                                 Right - and Santa will have the contract. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                     So what you are implying - (hnick) - (4)
                                         Oh, not at all . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                             glass dildoes? Oh, check glasses -NT - (boxley)
                                         Now you have me humming this song... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                             I know the tune for this one - - (Ashton)
                             That's not the inspectors' problem. - (marlowe) - (9)
                                 marlowe in wonderland - (rcareaga)
                                 Probelem of the merchents? - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                     As opposed to what? - (marlowe) - (4)
                                         Who sez? - (jb4)
                                         Non sequitur - (Ashton) - (2)
                                             Who's "ourselves?" - (marlowe) - (1)
                                                 Kewl! That means: - (jb4)
                                 Too late. The bombs are already here and in place. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     Deja vu all over again. - (Ashton)
                     Oh, and by the way... - (marlowe) - (12)
                         Dishes. Served cold. You do the math. - (kmself) - (10)
                             Dishes. Not served at all. You do the logistics. -NT - (marlowe) - (9)
                                 Or to put it another way... - (marlowe) - (8)
                                     Dead man... - (kmself) - (7)
                                         Okay, not bad. - (marlowe) - (6)
                                             How stupid are you? - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                 Chuckle, all I know - (Simon_Jester)
                                             Going nowhere - (kmself) - (3)
                                                 Are you suggesting they're gonna automate the whole shebang? - (marlowe) - (2)
                                                     random access - (jake123) - (1)
                                                         You can plan it as far in advance as you like... - (marlowe)
                         Re: Oh, and by the way... - (deSitter)
             We can't afford a new space program. - (Another Scott)
             Yuo == teh funneh - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Tom Clancy may be an idiot... - (inthane-chan)

Dvorak-keyboard powered!
558 ms