IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ross, that's offensive!
Not all Jews are created equal. Even Israel has a substantial, but unfortunately a minority, proportion of decent Jewish folk.

Besides, my dearest friend is a Jew. He and I have been friends since 1966.

My guess is that bluke's attack on Clark has to do with Clark's position on Israel and has nothing to do with the stated reason for this thread. Clark perhaps thinks the Israeli raids on the US Treasury should end.
Alex

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something." -- last words of Pancho Villa (1877-1923)
New Follow up.
[link|http://www.women4clark.com/transcripts/ndnspeech.htm|Clark says]:
We need to work the Middle East. The senseless fighting between Israel and the Palestinians has gone on too long. We need to stay engaged in that but we need to bring on some other actors as well. We should get the Saudis deeply committed to stopping this fight. We should bring the Jordanians and the Egyptians fully in. We had a contact group arrangement in Europe where we brought people together. We need to do that here. We need to think about how the Syrians and the Iranians can be engaged in this also.
So you see Ross, the problem is that Clark wants to have peace in the neighborhood that would preclude the Greater Land of Israel with no Arabs in sight. Talk about impossible Israeli dreams. The current Israeli government does not want peace and never did. Why do you suppose after Hamas and Islamic Jihad agreed with Abbas to have a cease-fire, Sharon started assassinating their leaders? It doesn't take much to re-kindle the flames.

It's clear as day to me!
Alex

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something." -- last words of Pancho Villa (1877-1923)
New Here's a sample of Jews in Israel.
[link|http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/339474.html|The glittering edge of the boot].
The three women soldiers who detained an old Palestinian on the main street of the German Colony in West Jerusalem didn't hit him; they didn't spit at him or kick him or shove him against a wall with the butt of a rifle, but there was something in the behavior of these three girls, border policewomen in uniform, detaining an old Palestinian on a narrow stretch of a main street in Jerusalem that made me pause, look at them for a moment, go on walking, then retrace my steps. There was something I couldn't overlook and then go about my business.
o o o
From where she stands there is no crack through which she can see that the person she had detained is a helpless, 70-year-old man who could be her father, her uncle or her grandfather. She could not even see that I could have been her mother.

From that moment on I was arrested for disturbing a policewoman in the line of duty: "Move it lady, get in the car," yelled the pierced-tongued girl with victorious glee. That tiny stud, that shining metal bead, which in any other context would have been mischievous coquetry, became the glittering tip of total corruption.

Because what this young woman has not grasped is that this uniform symbolizes a society and a nation, a responsibility and a duty.
Alex

New Re: Ross, that's offensive!
Mine too - Rubinstein, the absolute salt of the Universe.

I know them well. I've been invited to three Satyrs as the honored Gentile. It's entirely possible I have Jewish roots via Switzerland (family name Willy, mother Vera, grandmother Lillian).

It is rhetoric, and it hurts me more than you. But to this asshole Luke, it must be said.
-drl
Expand Edited by deSitter Sept. 14, 2003, 12:34:49 AM EDT
     Howard Dean anyone? - (deSitter) - (23)
         Re: Howard Dean anyone? - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
             Stupidity and immorality are twins -NT - (deSitter)
         So far, he's got my vote - (Silverlock) - (20)
             Wesley Clark? Yes, outstanding - (deSitter) - (19)
                 This is the guy who claimed ... - (bluke) - (18)
                     Go march around a Borg cube, Jew boy -NT - (deSitter) - (16)
                         Yo ho ho. Wasn't that a great reply! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             No he does not. know better. -NT - (Arkadiy)
                         go march around a jew boy, borg cube -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                             Organized religion = the dismal science of death - (deSitter) - (7)
                                 And what does this have to do with Clark's fitness ... - (bluke) - (2)
                                     Re: And what does this have to do with Clark's fitness ... - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Actually I was born in the US ... - (bluke)
                                 The easiest dismissal of this rant - (Ashton)
                                 heh, you took my remarks at face value - (boxley) - (2)
                                     How could I not? - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         dont blame the jews for Israel - (boxley)
                         Transcript of Clark's interview on Meet the Press ... - (bluke)
                         Ross, that's offensive! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             Follow up. - (a6l6e6x)
                             Here's a sample of Jews in Israel. - (a6l6e6x)
                             Re: Ross, that's offensive! - (deSitter)
                     30 Seconds of Googling... - (Simon_Jester)

Creating things is hard. I tried to write a drinking song once but I couldn’t get past the first few bars.
54 ms