IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Ross, that's offensive!
Mine too - Rubinstein, the absolute salt of the Universe.

I know them well. I've been invited to three Satyrs as the honored Gentile. It's entirely possible I have Jewish roots via Switzerland (family name Willy, mother Vera, grandmother Lillian).

It is rhetoric, and it hurts me more than you. But to this asshole Luke, it must be said.
-drl
Collapse Edited by deSitter Sept. 14, 2003, 12:34:49 AM EDT
Re: Ross, that's offensive!
Mine too - Rubinstein, the absolute salt of the Universe.

I know them well. I've been invited to three Satyrs as the honored Gentile. It's entirely possible I have Jewish roots via Switzerland.

It is rhetoric, and it hurts me more than you. But to this asshole Luke, it must be said.
-drl
     Howard Dean anyone? - (deSitter) - (23)
         Re: Howard Dean anyone? - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
             Stupidity and immorality are twins -NT - (deSitter)
         So far, he's got my vote - (Silverlock) - (20)
             Wesley Clark? Yes, outstanding - (deSitter) - (19)
                 This is the guy who claimed ... - (bluke) - (18)
                     Go march around a Borg cube, Jew boy -NT - (deSitter) - (16)
                         Yo ho ho. Wasn't that a great reply! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             No he does not. know better. -NT - (Arkadiy)
                         go march around a jew boy, borg cube -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                             Organized religion = the dismal science of death - (deSitter) - (7)
                                 And what does this have to do with Clark's fitness ... - (bluke) - (2)
                                     Re: And what does this have to do with Clark's fitness ... - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Actually I was born in the US ... - (bluke)
                                 The easiest dismissal of this rant - (Ashton)
                                 heh, you took my remarks at face value - (boxley) - (2)
                                     How could I not? - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         dont blame the jews for Israel - (boxley)
                         Transcript of Clark's interview on Meet the Press ... - (bluke)
                         Ross, that's offensive! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             Follow up. - (a6l6e6x)
                             Here's a sample of Jews in Israel. - (a6l6e6x)
                             Re: Ross, that's offensive! - (deSitter)
                     30 Seconds of Googling... - (Simon_Jester)

Someone take over before I lose my dignity.
47 ms