IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How could I not?
You are one of my favorite people. You are a Jew. But I am heartily sick of them, at least in their State-ful incarnation. Oh how I would welcome a Spinoza, an Einstein, or even a Disraeli. But they are all gone, shadowed by the monstrous demagogues who pervert their once honorable society.

And I would welcome an Al-Kwahrizmi, or even a wise Saladin - but all we have is Attas and Arafats.

I am suffering so much for the people of 9/11, who shouted out to me beforehand in a twist of Time, a living proof of the Real Mystery that they are all missing in their attempts to anchor God to a bloody stone. (yes, that is apt - Prometheus Inverted - Man picking like a harpy at the liver of God)
-drl
Expand Edited by deSitter Sept. 14, 2003, 12:01:37 AM EDT
New dont blame the jews for Israel
personalities aside,
Its a horrible place to bring up kids, the beer is lousy, food okay and the broads are great but you and I choose NOT to live there. My only gripe is that only in Israel can Jews decide the fate of other jews. Everywhere else it is the"host" country that decides wether we live or die depending on whim. I think the situation on the ground is rediculous but since I dont have to live there I dont really get too pissed off unless I see too many people snivelling about how homicide bombing is all Israel's fault. If he PA wants a state in the 67 borders it could be done in less than a year.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Howard Dean anyone? - (deSitter) - (23)
         Re: Howard Dean anyone? - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
             Stupidity and immorality are twins -NT - (deSitter)
         So far, he's got my vote - (Silverlock) - (20)
             Wesley Clark? Yes, outstanding - (deSitter) - (19)
                 This is the guy who claimed ... - (bluke) - (18)
                     Go march around a Borg cube, Jew boy -NT - (deSitter) - (16)
                         Yo ho ho. Wasn't that a great reply! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             No he does not. know better. -NT - (Arkadiy)
                         go march around a jew boy, borg cube -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                             Organized religion = the dismal science of death - (deSitter) - (7)
                                 And what does this have to do with Clark's fitness ... - (bluke) - (2)
                                     Re: And what does this have to do with Clark's fitness ... - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Actually I was born in the US ... - (bluke)
                                 The easiest dismissal of this rant - (Ashton)
                                 heh, you took my remarks at face value - (boxley) - (2)
                                     How could I not? - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         dont blame the jews for Israel - (boxley)
                         Transcript of Clark's interview on Meet the Press ... - (bluke)
                         Ross, that's offensive! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             Follow up. - (a6l6e6x)
                             Here's a sample of Jews in Israel. - (a6l6e6x)
                             Re: Ross, that's offensive! - (deSitter)
                     30 Seconds of Googling... - (Simon_Jester)

His laugh sounds like a balloon deflating into the face of a man who is throwing up and singing at the same time. It is the worst.
97 ms