IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Time's up.
----------------------------------------------------------------
DEAL WITH IT.
Never mind all the mass graves. Where's the nerve gas?
I helped depose Saddam. Did you?
When the facts speak for themselves, only a fool insists on having a debate.
The future is leaving the station, the US is at the throttle, and the Left isn't on board.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New Good of you to drop in
periodically. Complacency is everyone's bugaboo - and you provide a livid example of the sort of mindset whose momentum may well prevail, if adults choose to remain flaccid and disinterested long enough.

The conceit of the True Believer has been diagrammed by everyone, Shakespeare to Eric Hoffer - yet, comfort is such a powerful drug that we relax vigilance, tolerate odious cant (now a daily part of every bizness conversation) and .. fall asleep repeatedly.

Keep up the good work, marlowe! You're the Best of the sorts of examples everyone needs not to forget. The Nintendo-Eloi are everywhere; fortunately though, popularity has nothing to do with sanity or maturity.

Ashton
     Big Lies debunked: all the Iraq lies so far - (marlowe) - (28)
         Um.... how about Iraq is 6 months away from Nuclear Weapons? -NT - (Simon_Jester)
         I'd say misses across the board - (JayMehaffey)
         You're having trouble hitting any in the first place - (tangaroa) - (18)
             Yep, you've got straw men all over the board. - (marlowe) - (17)
                 Here's the big one - (tangaroa) - (16)
                     Well, that's pretty weak. - (marlowe) - (15)
                         Wow. - (Silverlock)
                         Ring the tocsin: Nintendo Alert! Eloi threaten elders again -NT - (Ashton)
                         I shall redeem myself in your own style, marlowe - (tangaroa) - (10)
                             You have one day left to begin offering documented facts... - (marlowe) - (9)
                                 Or what? - (jake123) - (8)
                                     Spoken like a true parent :) -NT - (bepatient) - (7)
                                         Heh - (jake123) - (6)
                                             And that would be different how? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                                                 Why don't we see if Marlowe can answer that question? -NT - (jake123) - (4)
                                                     IIRC, he's NEVER answered a direct question. -NT - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                                                         Which pretty much shows how much credence one should - (jake123) - (2)
                                                             Don't you mean cheep whines? - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                 Unfair. - (Ashton)
                         Time's up. -NT - (marlowe) - (1)
                             Good of you to drop in - (Ashton)
         Yawn. - (Ashton) - (4)
             Yeah, we all love your bafflegab and xenophobia. - (marlowe) - (3)
                 Re: Yeah, we all love your bafflegab and xenophobia. - (rcareaga)
                 I don't think that word means what you think it means - (mhuber) - (1)
                     Re: I don't think that word means what you think it means - (jake123)
         Current Museum Counts - (JayMehaffey)
         Reuters: capture of Ba'ath regime proceeds apace - (marlowe)

This is the most insane thing I've seen in six or seven hours.
45 ms