IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yawn.
Shades of Newt's little electioneering booklet on "how to confound the democratic process via cut-phrases of bafflegab". Works disgustingly well in an ignorant disinterested electorate, though not on adults.

Sophomoric vehemence and xenophobia - those persuaded by that are already yours and Rev Foulwell's lawful prey.

0 for 0.

Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority. The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong. All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who have doubted the current moral values, not of men who have whooped them up and tried to enforce them. The truly civilized man is always skeptical and tolerant, in this field as in all others. His culture is based on "I am not too sure."

--H.L. Mencken via Rand
New Yeah, we all love your bafflegab and xenophobia.
Thanks for giving us another small sample.
----------------------------------------------------------------
DEAL WITH IT.
Never mind all the mass graves. Where's the nerve gas?
I helped depose Saddam. Did you?
When the facts speak for themselves, only a fool insists on having a debate.
The future is leaving the station, the US is at the throttle, and the Left isn't on board.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New Re: Yeah, we all love your bafflegab and xenophobia.
"We"? Have you acquired a tapeworm, marlowe?

Among the regular participants here Ashton is, so far as I can tell, almost universally esteemed, and while "bafflegab" might seem an apt term to a mind too blunt to absorb A's more delphic pronouncements, "xenophobia" in this context is just silly--of a piece with most of your ill-informed bombast, really.
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New I don't think that word means what you think it means
Inconceivable.

No, wait - Xenophobia.

Irrational or morbid fear of foreigners.

----
Sometime you the windshield, sometime you the bug...
New Re: I don't think that word means what you think it means
I thought it meant an irrational fear of cheesy US late night fantasy series.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
     Big Lies debunked: all the Iraq lies so far - (marlowe) - (28)
         Um.... how about Iraq is 6 months away from Nuclear Weapons? -NT - (Simon_Jester)
         I'd say misses across the board - (JayMehaffey)
         You're having trouble hitting any in the first place - (tangaroa) - (18)
             Yep, you've got straw men all over the board. - (marlowe) - (17)
                 Here's the big one - (tangaroa) - (16)
                     Well, that's pretty weak. - (marlowe) - (15)
                         Wow. - (Silverlock)
                         Ring the tocsin: Nintendo Alert! Eloi threaten elders again -NT - (Ashton)
                         I shall redeem myself in your own style, marlowe - (tangaroa) - (10)
                             You have one day left to begin offering documented facts... - (marlowe) - (9)
                                 Or what? - (jake123) - (8)
                                     Spoken like a true parent :) -NT - (bepatient) - (7)
                                         Heh - (jake123) - (6)
                                             And that would be different how? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                                                 Why don't we see if Marlowe can answer that question? -NT - (jake123) - (4)
                                                     IIRC, he's NEVER answered a direct question. -NT - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                                                         Which pretty much shows how much credence one should - (jake123) - (2)
                                                             Don't you mean cheep whines? - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                 Unfair. - (Ashton)
                         Time's up. -NT - (marlowe) - (1)
                             Good of you to drop in - (Ashton)
         Yawn. - (Ashton) - (4)
             Yeah, we all love your bafflegab and xenophobia. - (marlowe) - (3)
                 Re: Yeah, we all love your bafflegab and xenophobia. - (rcareaga)
                 I don't think that word means what you think it means - (mhuber) - (1)
                     Re: I don't think that word means what you think it means - (jake123)
         Current Museum Counts - (JayMehaffey)
         Reuters: capture of Ba'ath regime proceeds apace - (marlowe)

This is your brain on bad interior design. Any questions?
51 ms