IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Not correct about Canada
We did send a thousand troops to Afghanistan to free up one of your units for duty in Iraq as well. We hope that you guys won't bomb them this time.

We'll bomb you insolent Canucks whenever we feel like it! We shoulda nailed you Brit-lovers in 1812--just wait until El Generalissimo-for-Life Busho imposes NeoNAFTA (North American Fuck Them Anschluss) on your sorry Canadian asses: you'll be designated an enemy combatant without the dreary necessity of revoking your citizenship. You-Ess-Ai! You-Ess-Ai!

\ufffdber alles,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Nice to see some Super-Patriotic Spirit there, Attila :-)
We're having some children over for supper tonight.
Care to join us?

RSVP:
breast or thigh
Bush style? (carbonized)
Ashcroft style? (sermonized)
Ari Fleisher style? (tepid)
     Let us never forget... - (inthane-chan) - (47)
         Re: Let us never forget... - (cybermace5) - (46)
             Please look for response in appropriate place. Thanks. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 Your bill, Sir! -NT - (cybermace5)
             Re: Let us never forget... - (rcareaga) - (26)
                 Re: Let us never forget... - (cybermace5) - (24)
                     Re: Let us never forget... - (rcareaga) - (23)
                         *Sigh* - (cybermace5) - (22)
                             Third possibility. - (inthane-chan) - (10)
                                 While you're at it... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                     Re: While you're at it... - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                         So? - (inthane-chan)
                                 ICLRPD - (drewk) - (6)
                                     I must admit, I'm rather proud of that line... ;) -NT - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                                         Bah, supposed to have gone to "suggestions" -NT - (drewk)
                                         Re: I must admit, I'm rather proud of that line... ;) - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                             Never saw it. What was it? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                                 Re: Never saw it. What was it? - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                     Yeah, that was pretty good. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                             Re: *Sigh* - (rcareaga) - (10)
                                 Re: *Sigh* - (cybermace5) - (9)
                                     impervious - (rcareaga) - (8)
                                         Re: impervious - (cybermace5) - (7)
                                             Your words & sentiments are sobering. Thanks it helps. - (dmarker) - (6)
                                                 Re: Your words & sentiments are sobering. Thanks it helps. - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                                     Mit der Dummheit Kampfen Gotter selbst vergebens - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                                         Re: Mit der Dummheit Kampfen Gotter selbst vergebens - (cybermace5) - (2)
                                                             you cant tell the difference between German and American? - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 Re: you cant tell the difference between German and American - (cybermace5)
                                                         Nicht zutreffend - die G\ufffdtter "\ufffdberlassen ihr Himmel" -NT - (Ashton)
                 Not sure about "avenged", but - (Arkadiy)
             Doesn't appear so - (tangaroa) - (16)
                 Re: Doesn't appear so - (cybermace5) - (15)
                     Nice way of changing the subject - (tangaroa) - (14)
                         Re: Nice way of changing the subject - (cybermace5) - (13)
                             Re: Nice way of changing the subject - (tangaroa) - (12)
                                 Re: Nice way of changing the subject - (cybermace5) - (8)
                                     Was that supposed to be a response? - (tangaroa) - (7)
                                         Re: Was that supposed to be a response? - (cybermace5) - (6)
                                             Re: Was that supposed to be a response? - (tangaroa) - (5)
                                                 Re: Was that supposed to be a response? - (cybermace5) - (4)
                                                     And of that impressive list of mouth-'support' - - (Ashton)
                                                     Not correct about Canada - (jake123) - (2)
                                                         Re: Not correct about Canada - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                             Nice to see some Super-Patriotic Spirit there, Attila :-) - (Ashton)
                                 You're wrong on a few things. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Nice. -NT - (cybermace5)
                                     Thanks - (tangaroa)

Well, from then on, we had a whale of a time. I took her to dinner, I took her to dance. I bought her a bouquet of flounders. And then I went home with her. And what did I get for my trouble? A case of the clams.
450 ms