IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New There are still empty deserts in Isreal, no?

Only in Murica can you create a Vegas out of virtual-desert and waste the power of a nearby dam and river - to support an enterprise (so necessary to the survival of the Dream of EZ Wealth\ufffd, part of that collection of Dreams we worship)

A.
     Why Settlements? - (tablizer) - (38)
         It depends whether you considier them occupied territories - (wharris2) - (24)
             signed contract - (tablizer) - (21)
                 Can't speak for every case - (wharris2) - (20)
                     wharris forgets - (duke) - (19)
                         The key question is then: - (tablizer) - (18)
                             Settlements and occupied territory - (bluke) - (17)
                                 Brilliant rationalization for Greater Israel. - (a6l6e6x) - (16)
                                     Palestine the wasteland - (bluke) - (13)
                                         Re: Palestine the wasteland and Arafat the Egyptian. - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                                             The significance of Arafat the Egyptian - (bluke)
                                             Re: Palestine the wasteland - (bluke)
                                             Who are the Palestinians? - (bluke) - (9)
                                                 And to sum it all up. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                                                     Show me otherwise - (bluke) - (7)
                                                         It takes incredible arrogance... - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                                             They can call themselves Martians ... - (bluke)
                                                             Palestinians: Israel simply is not yours - (bluke) - (3)
                                                                 Hear ye, hear ye -NT - (wharris2)
                                                                 "Gaza, West Bank, & E. Jerusalem are Spoils of War". - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                                     Re: "Gaza, West Bank, & E. Jerusalem are Spoils of War". - (bluke)
                                                             More facts about the "Palestinians" - (bluke)
                                     err blacks in South Africa? - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Re: err blacks in South Africa? - (a6l6e6x)
             Don't forget - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 outliers or backed? - (tablizer)
         The basic reason... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
             There are still empty deserts in Isreal, no? -NT - (tablizer) - (1)
                 Water: there as everywhere. - (Ashton)
         prolly should get bluke to answer but will give it a shot - (boxley) - (9)
             But - (tablizer) - (8)
                 Want to whine about contracts boyyo - (boxley) - (7)
                     Say what you want about the U.S.A... - (CRConrad) - (6)
                         Yup. - (inthane-chan)
                         they arnt? }:-> - (boxley) - (4)
                             The devil is in the details - (tablizer) - (3)
                                 yes, have you had a hep C vacine? - (boxley) - (2)
                                     I know there have been serious abuses... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                         yes all, it is explained to us that since we have - (boxley)

Give me someone I can vote for is all I ask.
93 ms