IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New err blacks in South Africa?
where did they come from? Were they always there? Did they migrate frm elsewhere in greater and greater numbers because of jobs and shelter? Now they wish to kill all the whites and take their lands. Is this fair and good? Now in America you must also support La Raza the hispanic groups in the souther tier states that are coming here in great numbers illegally and want to secede the area's of their historic and numerically superior areas? You support the re-integration of California, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, and Texas with Mexico? Cool I didnt know you were for "No se habla espianol? Go back where you came from gringo!" Please extend to our hispanic neighbors the same courtesy you show the palestinians.
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
New Re: err blacks in South Africa?
Now they wish to kill all the whites and take their lands. Is this fair and good?
Yes, that is kind of what Israeli zealots are doing. And, I don't think it's fair.

You're way ahead of me on La Raza. I've never heard of Hispanics wanting to re-claim US by out-populating the others state by state. It's difficult for me to believe that is likely. But, we'll see where NAFTA takes us. If Californians, in a democratic process, decide to integrate with Mexico, it's "Hasta la vista California, baby!".
Alex

Whom the gods destroy, they first make mad. -- Euripides
     Why Settlements? - (tablizer) - (38)
         It depends whether you considier them occupied territories - (wharris2) - (24)
             signed contract - (tablizer) - (21)
                 Can't speak for every case - (wharris2) - (20)
                     wharris forgets - (duke) - (19)
                         The key question is then: - (tablizer) - (18)
                             Settlements and occupied territory - (bluke) - (17)
                                 Brilliant rationalization for Greater Israel. - (a6l6e6x) - (16)
                                     Palestine the wasteland - (bluke) - (13)
                                         Re: Palestine the wasteland and Arafat the Egyptian. - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                                             The significance of Arafat the Egyptian - (bluke)
                                             Re: Palestine the wasteland - (bluke)
                                             Who are the Palestinians? - (bluke) - (9)
                                                 And to sum it all up. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                                                     Show me otherwise - (bluke) - (7)
                                                         It takes incredible arrogance... - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                                             They can call themselves Martians ... - (bluke)
                                                             Palestinians: Israel simply is not yours - (bluke) - (3)
                                                                 Hear ye, hear ye -NT - (wharris2)
                                                                 "Gaza, West Bank, & E. Jerusalem are Spoils of War". - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                                     Re: "Gaza, West Bank, & E. Jerusalem are Spoils of War". - (bluke)
                                                             More facts about the "Palestinians" - (bluke)
                                     err blacks in South Africa? - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Re: err blacks in South Africa? - (a6l6e6x)
             Don't forget - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 outliers or backed? - (tablizer)
         The basic reason... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
             There are still empty deserts in Isreal, no? -NT - (tablizer) - (1)
                 Water: there as everywhere. - (Ashton)
         prolly should get bluke to answer but will give it a shot - (boxley) - (9)
             But - (tablizer) - (8)
                 Want to whine about contracts boyyo - (boxley) - (7)
                     Say what you want about the U.S.A... - (CRConrad) - (6)
                         Yup. - (inthane-chan)
                         they arnt? }:-> - (boxley) - (4)
                             The devil is in the details - (tablizer) - (3)
                                 yes, have you had a hep C vacine? - (boxley) - (2)
                                     I know there have been serious abuses... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                         yes all, it is explained to us that since we have - (boxley)

Thine is a mere venal sin which may be atoned: dast not move it very far or very often, or Ever! -- to the 7-11 for a Big G{ulp..} and a Lottery ticket. This be thy penance.
64 ms