IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not the same person, but friends.
I'd say Marlowe invited cybermace over.

Marlowe has done that before or does anyone believe "blaster" just happened to drop by after his "blog" was discussed?

Notice how Marlowe's posting has dropped off? He'll post a few new links but he won't post much beyond that. Yet he used to have a LOT more time to post.

They have the exact same problem with hiding behind an alias (as you noted).

They both have ZERO real-world experience.

And they have the same high-school level debate skills.

User: cybermace5
Created: 2003-03-05 20:11:35
Last Active: 2003-03-30 07:56:11
New his post count jumped by 400% this past week

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
     Has anone decided yet if Cybermace5 is Marlowe or - (dmarker) - (29)
         ObLRPD: "Gee Dad, We're All Marlowe!" ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
             "Gee Son - you speak for yourself "<g> -NT - (dmarker)
         Really don't give a flying fuck -NT - (altmann) - (1)
             Good! then just fuck off <grin> -NT - (dmarker)
         Re: Has anone decided yet if Cybermace5 is Marlowe or - (rcareaga) - (21)
             Re: Has anone decided yet if Cybermace5 is Marlowe or - (deSitter) - (20)
                 Time to be deadly serious - I ACCUSE Marlowe & Cybermace5 of - (dmarker) - (19)
                     Get a Clue. - (tseliot)
                     What kind of fucking paranoid nut are you??? -NT - (ben_tilly)
                     Deadly serious my ass - (hnick)
                     uh, Doug...this is a dead end - (rcareaga) - (6)
                         Finally, his first name is revealed! - (CRConrad) - (5)
                             Didn't know it was a mystery - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                 No big deal; I'd just been idly wondering... - (CRConrad)
                                 OT: so what's the origin of "careaga"? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                     Re: OT: so what's the origin of "careaga"? - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                         Did you know that "Careaga" actually derives from a Greek... (new thread) - (CRConrad)
                     Here you fucking go again... - (bepatient)
                     ObLRPD: - (kmself) - (6)
                         MESSAGE RECEIVED loud & clear (& consistent) thanks all - (dmarker) - (5)
                             In my defence ... - (dmarker) - (4)
                                 You were in on the Barkto scam? - (jake123) - (3)
                                     Not in on the scam - (dmarker) - (2)
                                         Sorry, when I say "in on" I was saying - (jake123) - (1)
                                             Nasty <g> It was the most vicious thing I ever experienced - (dmarker)
                     Re: Time to be deadly serious - I ACCUSE Marlowe & Cybermace - (cybermace5)
         Not the same person, but friends. - (Brandioch) - (1)
             his post count jumped by 400% this past week -NT - (dmarker)
         Of course he is! And My Gramma too - (Ashton)

Iffn' you ain't the granddaddy of all liars!
211 ms