1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Really don't give a flying fuck
--
Chris Altmann
New Good! then just fuck off <grin>

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
     Has anone decided yet if Cybermace5 is Marlowe or - (dmarker) - (29)
         ObLRPD: "Gee Dad, We're All Marlowe!" ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
             "Gee Son - you speak for yourself "<g> -NT - (dmarker)
         Really don't give a flying fuck -NT - (altmann) - (1)
             Good! then just fuck off <grin> -NT - (dmarker)
         Re: Has anone decided yet if Cybermace5 is Marlowe or - (rcareaga) - (21)
             Re: Has anone decided yet if Cybermace5 is Marlowe or - (deSitter) - (20)
                 Time to be deadly serious - I ACCUSE Marlowe & Cybermace5 of - (dmarker) - (19)
                     Get a Clue. - (tseliot)
                     What kind of fucking paranoid nut are you??? -NT - (ben_tilly)
                     Deadly serious my ass - (hnick)
                     uh, Doug...this is a dead end - (rcareaga) - (6)
                         Finally, his first name is revealed! - (CRConrad) - (5)
                             Didn't know it was a mystery - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                 No big deal; I'd just been idly wondering... - (CRConrad)
                                 OT: so what's the origin of "careaga"? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                     Re: OT: so what's the origin of "careaga"? - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                         Did you know that "Careaga" actually derives from a Greek... (new thread) - (CRConrad)
                     Here you fucking go again... - (bepatient)
                     ObLRPD: - (kmself) - (6)
                         MESSAGE RECEIVED loud & clear (& consistent) thanks all - (dmarker) - (5)
                             In my defence ... - (dmarker) - (4)
                                 You were in on the Barkto scam? - (jake123) - (3)
                                     Not in on the scam - (dmarker) - (2)
                                         Sorry, when I say "in on" I was saying - (jake123) - (1)
                                             Nasty <g> It was the most vicious thing I ever experienced - (dmarker)
                     Re: Time to be deadly serious - I ACCUSE Marlowe & Cybermace - (cybermace5)
         Not the same person, but friends. - (Brandioch) - (1)
             his post count jumped by 400% this past week -NT - (dmarker)
         Of course he is! And My Gramma too - (Ashton)

You are so wrong philosophers weep at the sound of your voice.
123 ms