IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I pay for Delphi Pro, but I'd never pay *that* much.
And especially not if it is what Mike Organek thinks it is -- I'd pay FAAAAR LESS! for that pile of dung than for Delphi, the approximately-annual upgrade of which costs me about half a K.

Actually, I doubt if I'd use it even if I *got* paid to do so... WTF is wrong with you -- are you a *serious* devotee of count von Sacher-Masoch, or what???

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New he's got bills to pay so is holding his nose and working
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

"If you want to meet a group of people who have a profound distrust of, and hostility toward, our legal system, don't waste your time on political radicals; interview a random selection of crime victims, and you will probably find that they make the former group look like utopian idealists by comparison." Dave Robicheaux
     Cost of tools (SW dev) - (kmself) - (18)
         Is the software sold thru channels? - (boxley)
         Willing to pay? - (admin)
         Too cheap - (ChrisR)
         If this is the package I think it is or is anything like it - (morganek) - (10)
             Indeed it is - (kmself) - (9)
                 Aaah. . . - (morganek) - (8)
                     What part of Gestalt don't you understand? - (kmself) - (5)
                         Well, now that the inkblot's right-side-up. . . - (morganek)
                         MySQL? Zope? Gah. - (admin) - (3)
                             "Gone for" - (kmself) - (2)
                                 Re: "Gone for" - (admin) - (1)
                                     Ugh - (Yendor)
                     Nit: gnuplot not GNUPlot - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         :) Thanks -NT - (morganek)
         I pay for Delphi Pro, but I'd never pay *that* much. - (CRConrad) - (1)
             he's got bills to pay so is holding his nose and working -NT - (boxley)
         WRT personal development - (kmself)
         Is it CA? -NT - (Arkadiy)

There ARE supposed to be two as-es there!
129 ms