IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New not wrong sorry bzzt
The votes on the butterfly ballot included 3 thousand for pat buchannon which were from an area that has voted 98% democratic in past elections. 3k votes would have handed the victory to Gore, wasnt the final total <1k for bush?

I thought the allegation of roadblocks was for Hillsborough county so withdraw that assertion

With the Sunday deadline mandated by the Florida State Supreme Court fast approaching, the three-person canvassing board decided to scrap a total recount and tally only contested ballots
proves my assertion, they were not going to count the cuban precincts and were going to move to a restricted(smaller) area,

Now all done and said, with the exception of the democratic butterfly ballot which if done correctly would have led to a Gore victory, there is no other way for Gore to have won.
thanx,
bill

will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New Better luck next time.
Contesting my assertion that rcareaga had fulfilled his obligation to name a scenario where Bush didn't win, Box says I am wrong but shows rcareaga did, in fact, do exactly that. Several times.

My gift of a refutation about the butterfly ballots was proven to be in error.

The roadblocks question is shown as plausible.

Missing the point about the reprehensible proven republican rent a riot (meant to chew up valuable time and stop the recount), Bill tries to to imply that the "solidly republican" Cuban district not getting a full recount but only of contested ballots would somehow invalidate those votes already cast and accepted. And rephrasing the assertion that the recount was going to be restricted from oversight into restricted in size isn't going to cut it.

I notice you don't address the voter rolls scrubbed of eligible voters.

Scenarios named? four out of four ain't bad.

(edit to add point about scrubbed rolls)
How many lives per gallon?
--Sign outside of various churches
Expand Edited by Silverlock Feb. 26, 2003, 11:19:12 AM EST
     Estrada Nomination Cooked - (JayMehaffey) - (24)
         Hardly - (bepatient) - (23)
             None of Bush's choices should be confirmed - (Silverlock) - (20)
                 Turnabout's fair play. - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                     do you have a link to that? I havnt heard of one - (boxley) - (5)
                         what do you mean? - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                             thanx, looked at both, appears process is working - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Yup. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                     I guess that's why... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Note that I said 'better'... - (inthane-chan)
                 here have a free hanky - (boxley) - (12)
                     None so blind. -NT - (Silverlock)
                     Re: here have a free hanky - (rcareaga) - (10)
                         you wernt on the board at the time so - (boxley) - (9)
                             Gore asks for statewide recount before deadline. >:-) - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                 They did machine recounts in all areas - (boxley) - (2)
                                     I'd forgotten all of the intricate interconnections. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     There were other machinations - books coming. - (Ashton)
                                 Re: Gore asks for statewide recount before deadline. >:-) - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                     No problem, lets take a few of those - (boxley) - (3)
                                         Bzzzzt. Sorry, try again. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                             not wrong sorry bzzt - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Better luck next time. - (Silverlock)
             Re: Hardly - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 On the other hand... - (Another Scott)

Whoa-ho-ho, nice shootin', Tex!
98 ms