IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New do you have a link to that? I havnt heard of one
juidicial appointee being approved yet and I well could be wrong.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New what do you mean?

do you have a link to that? I havnt heard of one
juidicial appointee being approved yet and I well could be wrong.

You haven't heard of one of bush's appointee's being approved by the entire senate?
You haven't heard of one of bush's appointee's not being approved by the entire senate?
You haven't heard of one of bush's appointee's being approved by the Judicial Review Committee?
You haven't heard of one of bush's appointee's not being approved by the Judicial Review Committee?

[link|http://judiciary.senate.gov/nominations.cfm| Source ]
(Check out both the Appeals and District Courts).
New thanx, looked at both, appears process is working
I guess that stuff isnt headlines.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New Yup.
But put a roadblock in front of *one* of his guys, and whammo! Out come the headlines.

Repubs have always been better at manipulating the press in their favor than the Dems.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
New I guess that's why...
Gingrich and the Republicans - not Clinton - got blamed for shutting down the federal government in December 1995.

;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who's just pointing out a counter-example, not intending to recycle that topic too...)
New Note that I said 'better'...
...and not 'perfect.' :)
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
     Estrada Nomination Cooked - (JayMehaffey) - (24)
         Hardly - (bepatient) - (23)
             None of Bush's choices should be confirmed - (Silverlock) - (20)
                 Turnabout's fair play. - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                     do you have a link to that? I havnt heard of one - (boxley) - (5)
                         what do you mean? - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                             thanx, looked at both, appears process is working - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Yup. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                     I guess that's why... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Note that I said 'better'... - (inthane-chan)
                 here have a free hanky - (boxley) - (12)
                     None so blind. -NT - (Silverlock)
                     Re: here have a free hanky - (rcareaga) - (10)
                         you wernt on the board at the time so - (boxley) - (9)
                             Gore asks for statewide recount before deadline. >:-) - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                 They did machine recounts in all areas - (boxley) - (2)
                                     I'd forgotten all of the intricate interconnections. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     There were other machinations - books coming. - (Ashton)
                                 Re: Gore asks for statewide recount before deadline. >:-) - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                     No problem, lets take a few of those - (boxley) - (3)
                                         Bzzzzt. Sorry, try again. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                             not wrong sorry bzzt - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Better luck next time. - (Silverlock)
             Re: Hardly - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 On the other hand... - (Another Scott)

A load of old toss.
82 ms