DeLay (it is said he was the instigator) sent in the Goon Squad to pound on walls and frustrate the manual recount --> thus providing delays --> thus excuse for USSC to say, "see? it's broke". Gore contributed to the scam by asking for Too Little then bowed out with more style than a whole posse of W's could ever have summoned (even reading his speech).

I believe we shall see some multi-volume books appearing on the (now) careful reanalysis of the means by which the FL AG, brother Jeb et al -- caused the roadblocks preventing lo-income folks reaching polls. Too much of those events to even Imagine - they were mere idiot-fuckups.

I've seen excerpts over past few months of some of the items pieced together; just will not fucking bookmark every utterance: I'm waiting for the books. Too late as they must be - they will prove a better warning than all the doggerel we've already waded through. For those who read.

You didn't think this would all go away with an All-in-One slogan did you? IMO this was a coup d'etat but without actual guns & fatigues needed.

Ashton