IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New They did machine recounts in all areas
within the statistical tie. It was the hand recounts on only 3 democratic counties that were requested by the Gore campaign. It also could not have been completed before deadline. Remember West Palm missed the deadline due to thanksgiving and the new numbers were rejected (and didnt help all that much)
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New I'd forgotten all of the intricate interconnections. Thanks.
New There were other machinations - books coming.
DeLay (it is said he was the instigator) sent in the Goon Squad to pound on walls and frustrate the manual recount --> thus providing delays --> thus excuse for USSC to say, "see? it's broke". Gore contributed to the scam by asking for Too Little then bowed out with more style than a whole posse of W's could ever have summoned (even reading his speech).

I believe we shall see some multi-volume books appearing on the (now) careful reanalysis of the means by which the FL AG, brother Jeb et al -- caused the roadblocks preventing lo-income folks reaching polls. Too much of those events to even Imagine - they were mere idiot-fuckups.

I've seen excerpts over past few months of some of the items pieced together; just will not fucking bookmark every utterance: I'm waiting for the books. Too late as they must be - they will prove a better warning than all the doggerel we've already waded through. For those who read.

You didn't think this would all go away with an All-in-One slogan did you? IMO this was a coup d'etat but without actual guns & fatigues needed.

Ashton
     Estrada Nomination Cooked - (JayMehaffey) - (24)
         Hardly - (bepatient) - (23)
             None of Bush's choices should be confirmed - (Silverlock) - (20)
                 Turnabout's fair play. - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                     do you have a link to that? I havnt heard of one - (boxley) - (5)
                         what do you mean? - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                             thanx, looked at both, appears process is working - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Yup. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                     I guess that's why... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Note that I said 'better'... - (inthane-chan)
                 here have a free hanky - (boxley) - (12)
                     None so blind. -NT - (Silverlock)
                     Re: here have a free hanky - (rcareaga) - (10)
                         you wernt on the board at the time so - (boxley) - (9)
                             Gore asks for statewide recount before deadline. >:-) - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                 They did machine recounts in all areas - (boxley) - (2)
                                     I'd forgotten all of the intricate interconnections. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     There were other machinations - books coming. - (Ashton)
                                 Re: Gore asks for statewide recount before deadline. >:-) - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                     No problem, lets take a few of those - (boxley) - (3)
                                         Bzzzzt. Sorry, try again. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                             not wrong sorry bzzt - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Better luck next time. - (Silverlock)
             Re: Hardly - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 On the other hand... - (Another Scott)

That's RattenSTEEN.
56 ms