IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 3 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Depends...
...because there are still some leftover compatibility issues with some of the games I've tried to use...mostly DirectX crap...I've failed to get some things running on W2k.

But...since I'm not a big game player...there's no way in hell you would get me to run ME....

Of that family of Windows...98SE is my last...any further moves up will be to 2k or Linux (and have been)

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New You might find this useful.
[link|http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q279/7/92.ASP|http://support.micr...279/7/92.ASP]

During the development of WinXP, they created a fairly large app compatability layer for WinXP, which they backported to Win2k and stuck in Win2k SP2. It's not enabled by default, but by doing the reghack listed above, it adds a compatability tab to your program's property page. Rather handy.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
     The Static Page: Microsoft strikes again. - (static) - (11)
         Recovery dicks, I mean disks - (tablizer) - (3)
             OTOH my $50 drugstore rebate-special Canon (1000?) - (Ashton)
             Get a cheap Canon with "Think-tank" - (tonytib) - (1)
                 I have a BJC-6000, too. - (static)
         Wipe WinMErde for 98SE + 98-lite? - (Ashton)
         You're making one huge mistake - (pwhysall) - (4)
             Ya may be shilling but I can't disagree with *that* -NT - (wharris2)
             Depends... - (bepatient) - (1)
                 You might find this useful. - (inthane-chan)
             As I said, it was a bit of an experiment. - (static)
         Wade, use your spellchecker... - (jb4)

Do you know where your towel is?
66 ms